Dental

Ask a dentist. Get answers to your dental questions.

I would like to ask you some questions about a small bump I…

Customer Question
Hello Mark, I would like to...
Hello Mark,
I would like to ask you some questions about a small bump I have that comes and goes in my sublingual fold area when I eat
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Dental
It swells up when I eat and does not hurt, it is a small round bump with a flappy bit of skin on the top, if I rub it with my tongue for a while it disappears, it seems to come more so when I eat certain foods, here is a picture of the bit
Oh and also this has been happening to my knowledge for about a month now.
Answered in 1 hour by:
6/17/2015
Dentist: Dr. Anil, Doctor (MD) replied 3 years ago
Dr. Anil
Dr. Anil, Doctor (MD)
Sorry other expert is currently not available.
May i help you?
Myself Doctor Anil- a board certified physician with more than 30 years of experience in medical field.
It's my pleasure.
Do you have history of smoking,alcohol intake?
Do you feel irritation,itching sensation?
Does it swell when you eat hot and spicy foods especially?
Any other medical illness?
Are you taking any medications?
Thanks.
Waiting for your response.