Dental

Ask a dentist. Get answers to your dental questions.

I just noticed on my nearly two year old a blue spot at the…

Customer Question
Hi I just noticed on...
Hi I just noticed on my nearly two year old a blue spot at the gum line of where the first baby bottom tooth came in a year ago. I thought it was lettuce but it is actually the gum.... Not swollen at all just the odd color. It's only about a millimeter or two. What could this be?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Dental
6/9/2015
Dentist: Dr. Phil, MD, Medical Doctor replied 2 years ago
Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Medical Doctor
this is likely an infection
do you have a pic?
How can I send you one?
Relist: Answer quality.
attach to the chat box or upload to photobucket and attach the link
Mark Bornfeld, DDS
Mark Bornfeld, DDS
Mark Bornfeld, DDS, Dentist
Experience: Clinical instructor, NYU College of Dentistry; 37 years private practice experience in general dentistry, member Academy of General Dentistry, ADA, American Academy of Oral Medicine