Dental

Ask a Dentist. Get Answers to Your Dental Questions.

Dental

I have a small black dot on my gum next to a tooth. It has

Customer Question
been there for several weeks....
I have a small black dot on my gum next to a tooth. It has been there for several weeks.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Dental
6/7/2015
Dentist: Mark Bornfeld, DDS, Dentist replied 2 years ago
Mark Bornfeld, DDS
Experience: Clinical instructor, NYU College of Dentistry; 37 years private practice experience in general dentistry, member Academy of General Dentistry, ADA, American Academy of Oral Medicine
Hello-- I'm Mark Bornfeld, DDS. Welcome, and thank you for putting your trust in me!
Would you be able to provide a photograph of the involved area? You may use the "paper clip" icon on the text entry form toolbar to upload a digital picture. (Detailed instructions can be found here:
http://ww2.justanswer.com/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert
Alternatively, you may send your picture to a photo hosting site, such as
Imgur, Flickr or Photobucket,
and provide a link to the picture in a reply to this information request. This will allow meto provide a more accurate and relevant response...
Im unable to do that.
I must then respectfully ***** ***** Perhaps another expert may be willing to provide his insights.
Good luck1
Please refund my deposit then.
Thank you for your time, but I must request the fund or credit card payment be canceled.
Mark Bornfeld, DDS
Mark Bornfeld, DDS
Mark Bornfeld, DDS, Dentist