Dental

Ask a dentist. Get answers to your dental questions.

I have a dark yellow / orange marking that fee as though…

Customer Question
Hi I have a dark...
Hi I have a dark yellow / orange marking that fee as though they ae in my teeth not on my teeth. its 3 top front teeth. I am aware that my gums have receeded quite badly on these teeth. I have started with a burning sensation on and off. I have a dental appointment on Friday but am concerned about the level of treatment I am going to require and cost.
Thanks
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Dental
6/2/2015
Dentist: Dr. Behere, Dentist replied 2 years ago
Dr. Behere
Dr. Behere, Dentist

To help me give you a better answer, can you upload a photo of those teeth here?

You can refer to these step-by-step instructions to upload your photo: http://ww2.justanswer.com/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert

Alternatively, you can just use an external photo sharing site like www.imgur.com and copy-paste the URL of the image here.

Regards,
Dr. Behere
Mark Bornfeld, DDS
Mark Bornfeld, DDS
Mark Bornfeld, DDS, Dentist
Experience: Clinical instructor, NYU College of Dentistry; 37 years private practice experience in general dentistry, member Academy of General Dentistry, ADA, American Academy of Oral Medicine