Dental

Ask a dentist. Get answers to your dental questions.

Customer Question
Hello...
Hello
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Dental
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
My lateral incisor has now moved out of place.
I wore braces had braces on for 18 months and had them taken off 3 years ago.
I believe this happened due to not wearing my retainer properly and losing it.
My other teeth may have moved slightly too.
I want to know how bad it is and what would be the best treatment.
I don't have a big budget but I want to get it fixed!
5/27/2015
Dentist: Just Dental Truths!, Dentist replied 3 years ago
Just Dental Truths!
Hello! I'll be happy to do a live phone call. The lowest price which is allowable on Just Answer site is fine.