Dental

Connect one-on-one with a verified dentist who will answer your question

Dr. Peel
Dr. Peel
Dr. Peel, Dentist

More related answers
All dentists are VERIFIED
I ALWAYS have bad breath. I brush twice a day (morning and
Dr. Behere
Dr. Behere, Practicing Dental Surgeon
Hello. I ALWAYS have bad breath. I brush twice a day (morning and night and at times, more) and floss at LEAST twice a day. I brush my tongue and gargle with Listerine. I've tried TheraBreath and KEEP… read more
My gums are swollen, bleeding and are turning a dark red.
Dr.Hans
Dr.Hans, Practicing Dental Surgeon
Hi, My gums are swollen, bleeding and are turning a dark red. I've been brushing and flossing 4times a day. even rinsing my mouth with half water and the other half hydrogen peroxide 4times a day. And… read more
I have braces and i brush twice a day as well as I floss
Dr. Mariana
Dr. Mariana, dentist
Hello, I have braces and i brush twice a day as well as I floss every night, I refrain from using mouth wash because it dries out my mouth. Even after I brush my teeth my mouth smells and when I eat a… read more
I have never been diagnosed with gum disease. I go to the
Dr. George McKee
Dr. George McKee, Dentist
I have never been diagnosed with gum disease. I go to the dentist every 6 mos. and floss and brush twice daily (and have done so for the past 16 years - I am 40). My gums have been receding since coll… read more
I had a root canal 6 months ago and I brush and floss my
Lara Coseo
Lara Coseo, Owner
Hi, I had a root canal 6 months ago and I brush and floss my teeth religiously but the gums bleed every couple of weeks around the root canal tooth when I floss. The tooth does not otherwise hurt but … read more
I have a cavity on one of my back molars. I brush twice a
Dr. George McKee
Dr. George McKee, Dentist
I have a cavity on one of my back molars. I brush twice a day and chew sugarless gum between meals and floss once a day. I noticed that this cavity is getting bigger. This is more noticeable sometimes… read more
I go for dental checkups every 6 months, brush my teeth
Mark Bornfeld, DDS
Mark Bornfeld, DDS, Dentist
I go for dental checkups every 6 months, brush my teeth twice a day, floss twice but my breadth is bad. I use a toungue scraper but doesnt help. A thick one layer forms from the back of the toungue. I… read more
For 6 days i have been experiencing swollen, red and painful
Expert, dentist
for 6 days i have been experiencing swollen, red and painful gums. I floss my teeth every day and brush after meals.… read more
I used to brush my teeth every day, many times twice a day,
Root Canal Doctor
Root Canal Doctor, Doctoral Degree
I used to brush my teeth every day, many times twice a day, as most dentists recommend. I also flossed and infrequently used mouthwash. I saw a dentist every 6 months. Over the last few years, my oral… read more
I was just flossing and noticed I had a black line at my gum
Mark Bornfeld, DDS
Mark Bornfeld, DDS, Dentist
I was just flossing and noticed I had a black line at my gum line on the back of my right (2 nd to last) tooth. What could it be ? Should I be concerned? I have a dental cleaning scheduled for May 23r… read more
I just noticed my gums are less pink and more pale and seem
Mark Bornfeld, DDS
Mark Bornfeld, DDS, Dentist
I just noticed my gums are less pink and more pale and seem to be less "plump". I brush my teeth twice a day and always floss before going to bed. I noticed a tiny mouth sore I have had for a couple d… read more
When i floss my gums smell really bad and even during the
Dr. Peel
Dr. Peel, Dentist
when i floss my gums smell really bad and even during the day it feels like my gums are itchy i am brushing twice a day with a electric tooth brush and using 0.3 rubber tooth brush inbetween my teeth … read more
I noticed tonight a while after brushing and flossing that
Root Canal Doctor
Root Canal Doctor, Doctoral Degree
I noticed tonight a while after brushing and flossing that my canine tooth on the bottom and the one next to it felt weird. I checked it out in the mirror and the gums around those teeth is white and … read more
I was brushing my teeth about a week ago (last sunday night)
Mark Bornfeld, DDS
Mark Bornfeld, DDS, Dentist
I was brushing my teeth about a week ago (last sunday night) and I irritated my gums behind the last bottom molar...The swelling has subsided, but there is whitish skin next to the swelling...the whit… read more
I've been remiss and erractic in my flossing and 2 nights
Dr. Peel
Dr. Peel, Dentist
I've been remiss and erractic in my flossing and 2 nights ago I flossed my bottom front teeth for the first time in quite awhile. I noticed that yesterday they became inflamed and sore. In thinking th… read more
I got six cavities and just began floosing and brushing
Root Canal Doctor
Root Canal Doctor, Doctoral Degree
hi I got six cavities and just began floosing and brushing twice a day when I brush theres no blood, when I floss no blood, I am afaid I have gum disease but I don't think I do also no pain, and sensi… read more
I just noticed file flossing my teeth this AM that my gums
Dr. George McKee
Dr. George McKee, Dentist
I just noticed file flossing my teeth this AM that my gums on the bottom of my mouth are extremely thin, to the point that I can see the white of teeth almost completey through the gumline. I have nev… read more
I have a dental bridge across four of my front teeth.. I
Jasleen Bagga
Jasleen Bagga, Doctoral Degree
HI, I have a dental bridge across four of my front teeth. . I brush 2 times a day and floss once. I have regular cleanings every 3 months. My dentist says that my gums are healthy and my bridge is "so… read more