Dental

Ask a Dentist. Get Answers to Your Dental Questions.

Dental

Does anyone know of a dentist that will let you make

Customer Question
payments for dental work -...
Does anyone know of a dentist that will let you make payments for dental work - area, Englewood, CO

When might I get a answer?
Submitted: 7 years ago.Category: Dental
7/20/2010
Dentist: Dr. Cliff, Dentist replied 7 years ago
Dr. Cliff
Dr. Cliff, Dentist
Thanks for using JustAnswer. Unfortunately this is a national website where the dental experts are from all over the world. I have not seen an expert from CO, so don't think we can give you the information you need. One suggestion would be to seek treatment at the University of Colorado Denver School of Dentistry, you can use your insurance and the fees are much less than private practice. This way your portion will be less to pay. Hope this helps....Dr. Cliff
Dr. Cliff
Dr. Cliff, Dentist
Dr. Cliff
Dr. Cliff
Dr. Cliff, Dentist