Dental

Ask a Dentist. Get Answers to Your Dental Questions.

Dental

I just got my adult tooth front knocked loose in a hockey

Customer Question
game. I believe it's...
I just got my adult tooth front knocked loose in a hockey game. I believe it's the pointy tooth and the one to right......I pulled both out. Do I need to see a dentist? Is tehre any long term danger of yanking your own tooth out?
Submitted: 7 years ago.Category: Dental
5/6/2010
Dentist: Jasleen Bagga, Dentist replied 7 years ago
Jasleen Bagga
Jasleen Bagga, Dentist

Thanks for using ' Just Answer ' and i would be glad to assist you.

In Case of Traumatic Injury, Apart from the Targeted Tooth,the adjacent Teeth might also show Periapical Infection even though the Tooth is not Carious.

I would advise you to Seek a Dentist with your IOPAR ( Dental X -Ray ) which shows the area of Radiolucency i.e Dark on the Periapical Area of the Tooth suggestive of Periapical Infection which requires RCT ( Root Canal Therapy ).

Any Further Questions, Revert and i would be glad to Answer.

Bonuses would be Appreciated.

there's no chance of any permanent damage or danger by having a couple teeth knocked out as long as I get medical attention in next few days correct?

Thanks for your response!!

Absolutely Correct.

Bonuses would be Appreciated.

Jasleen Bagga
Jasleen Bagga, Dentist
Jasleen Bagga
Jasleen Bagga
Jasleen Bagga, Dentist