Dental

Ask a Dentist. Get Answers to Your Dental Questions.

Dental

I have a blister on my gum near my tooth that reappered its

Customer Question
not painful what is it...
i have a blister on my gum near my tooth that reappered its not painful what is it and it has a dry look to the gum around it
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Dental
9/6/2009
Dentist: Dr. Girish, Dentist replied 8 years ago
Dr. Girish
Dr. Girish, Dentist
hi
thanks for posting your question on Just Answer

Blisters around the gum can be

1)canker sores, they are usually painful
2)herpes sores they are many in number usually
3) chronic dental abcess, where a tooth may have been injured or hit or has extensive decay a large filling etc

I think your case is most probably a chronic abcess because it is a single blister near the gum

canker sores usually appear on lips and moving parts of the mouth

I would advise you to see a dentist soon and get an x ray which can confirm if there any problem with the tooth

Best wishes please feel free to ask a follow up question

Dr Girish
Dr. Girish
Dr. Girish, Dentist
Dr. Girish
Dr. Girish
Dr. Girish, Dentist