How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. Girish Your Own Question
Dr. Girish
Dr. Girish, Dentist
Category: Dental
Satisfied Customers: 788
Experience:  19 years of clinical experience in all phases of Dentistry.
Type Your Dental Question Here...
Dr. Girish is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have a hole in my tooth, bottom tooth in the inside of the

This answer was rated:

I have a hole in my tooth, bottom tooth in the inside of the tooth, It looks dark, kind of brownish, no pain, just at first then it went away, Have had it for three months, starting to taste acidy. I'm scared, I can't afford a dentist.
Thanks for posting your question on Just Answer

Unfortunately there is no cure to the hole in your tooth without going to the dentist,

a lot of dentists have payment plans, you can also call the health department and see if they have a dental department

for temporary relief you can try this

If there is a swelling or pus discharge from your mouth you should not use this product as it may cause a worsening of your symptoms

Being scared and avoiding the dentist is going to make your problem more severe,

Remember the Dentist is just a person just like you, who has gone through lots of schooling to help you fix your teeth, you should not be scared of him/her

Please feel free to ask a follow up question if you need more info

Best wishes

Dr Girish
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
Can this kill a person?
well it cannot kill a person, but it can send you to hospital/emergency room and cost you a whole lot of money for neglecting a simple problem

also more importantly if you have other problems, which you do not know about, you may lose your teeth early and you are only 41 years old now,

My sincere advise please visit a dentist and get it fixed

best wishes
Dr. Girish and other Dental Specialists are ready to help you