Dental

Ask a Dentist. Get Answers to Your Dental Questions.

Dental

One of my front bottom teeth is chipped by the gumline its a

Customer Question
little loose and it looks...
one of my front bottom teeth is chipped by the gumline its a little loose and it looks like the teeth next to it are black around the gumline... is there anyway to fix it without havin to see a dentist??
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Dental
6/14/2009
Dentist: Dr. Girish, Dentist replied 8 years ago
Dr. Girish
Dr. Girish, Dentist
I sincerely ***** ***** to the dentist, you are only 22 years old,
the more you delay, the worse your problem is going to get.

One of the important fundamentals you need to know about your teeth is
the longer you keep from getting treatment.
the only person who is going to face the consequences is you

My sincere advise
Go to the dentist soon

Regards *****
Dr. Girish
Dr. Girish, Dentist

how much would it cost to fix it?

I would advise you to look at the coupon book, there are some dentists offering discounts for exam and x rays

I am concerned for your the health of your front teeth because of the fact that you are only 22 years old
delaying your treatment may cause additional expenses
from what I understand from your 2 line description you could have a cavities at the gum line

if they are indeed cavities at the gum line- they would cost any where from 150-200 per tooth
the black around the gum line could also be tartar, which could require cleaning

cleaning usually is costs 90- 120 and additional charges may be involved if there is gum disease involved

Many dental offices offer financing, you can get a payment plan,
but my sincere advice go to the dentist soon

Regards *****
Dr. Girish
Dr. Girish
Dr. Girish, Dentist