How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. Girish Your Own Question
Dr. Girish
Dr. Girish, Dentist
Category: Dental
Satisfied Customers: 788
Experience:  19 years of clinical experience in all phases of Dentistry.
Type Your Dental Question Here...
Dr. Girish is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I received from my dentist a little flossing tool with

Resolved Question:

I received from my dentist a little flossing tool with abrasive sides to it, such that it would polish the sides of the teeth such that it would increase the space between the teeth ever so slightly. He is doing a bunch of veneers, Invisalign, etc. but I lost this little device. I'm out of town, in the middle of nowhere for quite some time, and need to know the name of what these are called, and hopefully order another online. what is the name of this device?... basically like floss with an abrasive side to polish/create space between the teeth?
Submitted: 8 years ago.
Category: Dental
Expert:  Dr. Girish replied 8 years ago.
ttry this its inter proximal stirpping tool
please give me a positive remark if you like my answer
Dr. Girish and 2 other Dental Specialists are ready to help you