Dental

Ask a Dentist. Get Answers to Your Dental Questions.

Dental

What makes the inside of my mouth feel all fuzzy and hairy?

Customer Question
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Dental
3/15/2009
Dentist: Dr Rao, Dentist (DDS or equivalent) replied 8 years ago
Dr Rao
Dr Rao, Dentist (DDS or equivalent)

Could you give more information about your problems?

The problem you are referring to ,could be related to Dry Mouth syndrome.

Are you having any burning sensation in the mouth,espescially while taking hot and spicy foods?

Do you feel the salivation is reduced?

Are you having any systemic diseases or disorders? How is your general health?

Are you taking any medications?

Can you find any ulcers or sore spots in your mouth?
Mark Bornfeld, DDS
Mark Bornfeld, DDS
Mark Bornfeld, DDS, Dentist
Experience: Clinical instructor, NYU College of Dentistry; 37 years private practice experience in general dentistry, member Academy of General Dentistry, ADA, American Academy of Oral Medicine