Thanks for responding.
Yes, you definitely wont develop a brain abcess in a week.
Home remdies for pain control:
1.Start analgesic medication like Ketorolac, which is a stronger analgesic, which would bring about adequate pain relief.
You can learn more about Ketorolac athttp://www.rx-market.net/med/ketorol.html
2.If your tooth has a hole in it, try the “Toothache
Drops” are available at your pharmacy and do not require a prescription. they contain clove oil which is very soothing to a tooth. Place 2 drops on a pellet of cotton and place the pellet in the tooth for some time.
3. If there is a swelling inside the mouth ,try rinsing frequently with hot salt water. Prepare this by dissolving ½-teaspoon of salt in 8 ounces of water. Do not make it too hot, or your mouth wont be able to tolerate it.The heat from this water will soften the tissue that forms the wall of the swelling, and promote the chances of drainage. IF successful, it can cause the abcess to burst, greatly relieving your discomfort.
I also understand that you are looking for affordable avenues for dental
I suggest the following avenues to you:
1. Try to contact the local dental society in your area and see if there are any charitable organizations or foundations that will do your treatment for a reduced fee.
You can find the contact information of your local dental society by visiting :http://www.ada.org/ada/organizations/local.asp
2. Consider getting treatment from a dental school near you . The charges are
lesser than those charged by a private practioner.
Here is a link with the list of all the dental schools in the USA:http://www.dentalsite.com/dentists/densch.html
3.You may want to look into a dental discount plan. I know this helps many people that don't qualify for health insurance
, or are underinsured. This is an immediate benefits plan, so the advantage is that so you wouldn't have to wait a whole year to get the dental work you need. The name of the company is AmeriPlan and their plan is called dental plus. It's $19.95 a month and you receive up to 80% off on all dental procedures. This would cover you and your entire family too !!!
You can look at this website and see if this is something that can help you :www.mybenefitsplus.com/dare2dream
4. Here is a website that lists dental offices that offer free and discounted clinics all across the country. Search for one in your area. Read each listing carefully as restrictions apply to some of the listed outlets.http://www.freemedicalcamps.com/
5. Other than these options, you can always look for an compassionate dentist
in your city, who will help you by taking a smaller remuneration for his work.
Try talking to your friends, family and colleagues about their past dental experiences with their dentists.This will help you to find the right person for you.
Hope this answers your question. Feel free to contact me again for more information.
I wish you a speedy recovery !!!
If my answer has helped you, please click on the *ACCEPT* button and give me *POSITIVE FEEDBACK*.
A * BONUS* will be highly appreciated. This tells me that my advice was indeed beneficial.