How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. Behere Your Own Question
Dr. Behere
Dr. Behere, Dentist
Category: Dental
Satisfied Customers: 2836
Experience:  Masters degree, years of experience with all kinds of dental problems.
Type Your Dental Question Here...
Dr. Behere is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My bridge fell out can it be recemented

This answer was rated:

my bridge fell out can it be recemented

Thanks for putting up your question on Just Answer.

Yes, the bridge can be recemented by a dentist. You could attempt to cement it back yourself as well.

Try "Dentemp" . It is a traditional dental combination of zinc oxide and eugenol (clove oil) mixed when needed to make a temporary tooth patch for lost cavity filling, or to re-cement a cap or inlaid on a tooth. It's strong enough that you'll need to have a dentist remove it later.

Have a look at these sites for more information:

Please remember, that if you want to cement it yourself, you will be using the above product, which is obviously inferior to the professional dental cements. So it might come off again , after which you might have to re re-cement it.

Hope this answers your question. Feel free to contact me again for more information.

Good Luck !!!

Dr. Behere.

If my answer has helped you, please click on the *ACCEPT* button and give me *POSITIVE FEEDBACK*.

A * BONUS* will be highly appreciated. This tells me that my advice was indeed beneficial.
Dr. Behere and other Dental Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 8 years ago.
Relist: I prefer a second opinion.

Related Dental Questions