Dental

Ask a Dentist. Get Answers to Your Dental Questions.

Dental

What would be a reasonable cost to re-attach a premolar

crown that has fallen off...
what would be a reasonable cost to re-attach a premolar crown that has fallen off. Is 800 dollars too much?
6/13/2008
Dr. Behere
Dr. Behere, Dentist

Thanks for putting up your question on Just Answer.

A porcealin crown made for a single tooth ranges from $800.00 to $1200.00.

A porcealin fused to metal crown cost ranges from $600 to $860.

And this is the cost of the entire crown that I am quoting here.

So YES, it is too much for anyone to ask 800 $ just to recement a crown !

80 $ is more like it.

Hope this answers your question. Feel free to contact me again for more information.

Good luck !!!

Regards,
Dr. Behere.

If my answer has helped you, please click on the *ACCEPT* button and give me *POSITIVE FEEDBACK*.

A * BONUS* will be highly appreciated. This tells me that my advice was indeed beneficial.
Dr. Behere
Dr. Behere, Dentist
Dr. Behere
Dr. Behere
Dr. Behere, Dentist