Common dental questions resolved on JustAnswer
The dental Experts on JustAnswer regularly field questions such as:
- I have a bump on the inside of my cheek. Do you think it’s just a canker, or should I see my dentist?
- I want to replace my bridge because it has moved. Could this be fixed, and how much will it hurt?
- Which material is best for a crown, and what is a good price for a root canal?
- I have a bad abscessed tooth and my dentist ordered Keflex 500 mg BID, which I think isn't enough. I think I should be taking it more like 4 times daily. What can I do?
- I had a root canal and a temporary filling put into a tooth. How likely is it that putting a crown on this tooth would stop it from being pressure sensitive?
Before you speak to a dentist online, you'll need to provide some information. So that the dental Expert can provide you with the best advice, you should be ready to answer a few questions such as:
- When was your last visit to the dentist?
- Have you had any irregular checkups?
- Anything else in your medical history you think the dentist should know?
With this information, you'll be ready for a constructive session with the Expert.