N Cal Attorney
N Cal Attorney, Lawyer
Experience:  Since 1983
9653905

I have some questions for a first-offense with 35 grams or

Customer Question

Hi there! I have some questions for a first-offense with 35 grams or less of marijuana. How much does a lawyer cost? If my court date is too soon to work with a lawyer is there a way I can push the court date back? And, is there any way this won't show up on my record when it's over with?
JA: The Expert's answer will cost $10 to $100, depending on the issue type and time to respond. You'll see the exact amount on the next page and can decide then. It's way less expensive than face-to-face would cost. And you're covered by our 100% satisfaction guarantee. What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: Springfield, Missouri
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: My friends have told me that because this is a first-offense and I had 4 grams that I shouldn't need a lawyer. But, the more I've thought about it, I know I need one. I haven't taken any steps
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: Just that I'm clueless when it comes to all of this, and the more detail I can get the better
Category: Criminal Law
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Hello! Just wondering how long it will take to get some answers? I need to get on top of this as soon as I can
Expert:  N Cal Attorney replied 4 months ago.

Thank you for your question.

You can find Missouri marijuana attorneys listed here and here.

I hope this information is helpful.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Is there a way for me to push back the court date to have time to work with a lawyer?

You can start by phoning the prosecutor and asking for a delay. Or you can retain counsel and ask the attorney to file a motion for a continuance.