Criminal Law

Connect one-on-one with a verified criminal lawyer who will answer your question

Barrister, Criminal Defense Law

More related answers
All criminal lawyers are VERIFIED
Vehicle stopped by police 2x in one road trip. Police said
Joseph
Joseph, Attorney
Vehicle stopped by police 2x in one road trip. Police said waiver needed to be signed to search vehicle after traffic stop. After search police allowed driver to leave with a written warning regarding… read more
Criminal trespass citation received while on a road that was
WiseOwl58
WiseOwl58, JD Honors Graduate
Criminal trespass citation received while on a road that was not gated nor did the road have a sign stating road closed, property on both sides of road were posted as private property no trespassing. … read more
I was consulting through one middle consulting company to an
Alexia Esq.
Alexia Esq., Managing Lawyer/Advocate
I was consulting through one middle consulting company to an end client. The middle consulting company was using a factoring for its finance and collections. Now the middle consulting company needs to… read more
During a traffic stop for running a stop sign the officer notified
Estate Lawyer
Estate Lawyer, Attorney
During a traffic stop for running a stop sign the officer notified me a warrant for felony larceny in California dated 27 years ago was in the system for me. Their was no bail set so because I am out … read more
I am in Missouri,in 2007 I was stopped at a stop sign,it was
Ray, Lawyer
I am in Missouri,in 2007 I was stopped at a stop sign,it was dark out,i was a bit past the sign ,waiting for traffic to clear ,when a car approached,from the right,indicating a left turn ,onto road i … read more
I was ticketed for going through a stop sign in lewiston,
Alexia Esq.
Alexia Esq., Managing Lawyer/Advocate
I was ticketed for going through a stop sign in lewiston, NY. the car slipped through the intersection on black ice and i never did make a full stop because i had inadvertaintly entered the intersecti… read more
I just found out on yesterday that I have a outstanding fta
hocuspocusme
hocuspocusme, Attorney
I just found out on yesterday that I have a outstanding fta for a traffic ticket (failing to stop at a stop sign) that was issued in January 1998. I totally do not remember this ticket. My question, h… read more
Suppose I have a metal sign that closely resembles an
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
Suppose I have a metal sign that closely resembles an official No Parking sign but the text is a non-traffic-related mystery phrase that's connected to an art project. Suppose I install these signs ar… read more
I received a ticket for disregard for traffic device, road
Hammer O\u0027Justice
Hammer O\u0027Justice, Attorney
I received a ticket for disregard for traffic device, road closed. I was following another vehicle and they turned in a private drive. The police officer let me continue the way I was going after he i… read more
I was stopped by police officer. He was parked 150 feet from
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
I was stopped by police officer. He was parked 150 feet from service road on which I was driving. There was no traffic I was the only driver. When I passed he followed me and stopped me after 1 mile. … read more
My daughter was recently stopped for a traffic violation.
Lawgirl
Lawgirl, Founder
My daughter was recently stopped for a traffic violation. She was stopped for running a stop sign that doesn't exist. There is no white line delineating a stop. My daughter has never been in trouble. … read more
I was going through a divorce in 2009 ex showed up in middle
Marsha411JD, Lawyer
I was going through a divorce in 2009 ex showed up in middle of night drunk at my new residence and assaulted me and a lady that was with me. Her son showed up later that day and punched me in the fac… read more
I have a traffic case that is closed. If the case is reopened
Nate, Lawyer
I have a traffic case that is closed. If the case is reopened I can get my license back. How can I do that?… read more
My granddaughter who is 19 was stopped for a traffic stop
Alex J. Esq.
Alex J. Esq., Managing Attorney
My granddaughter who is 19 was stopped for a traffic stop and is now have a pending case for concealed weapon. She had a flashlight/taser in her car which was searched by the police officer. Statute i… read more
If I am pulled over or go through a road block for alcohol
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
If I am pulled over or go through a road block for alcohol (which I do not drink) and I refused a a search of my vehicle of to do breathalyzer test could I be arrested or held at scene and hoe long ca… read more
I was arrested a month ago today going through a road block
Nate, Lawyer
I was arrested a month ago today going through a road block with no one except narcotic agents. They arrested me for having sudafed which I normally have a perscription for but I didnt at the time of … read more
I committed a traffic violation (didnt stop at a stop sign
Law Educator, Esq., criminal lawyer
I committed a traffic violation (didn't stop at a stop sign and couldn't provide the prove of insurance) almost a month ago. I'm scheduled to appear in the court in 3 days. The situation is complicate… read more
Traffic accident.I was driving south on Gramby St. turn left
Steinlaw
Steinlaw, Attorney/Principal
traffic accident.I was driving south on Gramby St. turn left on Cromwell Pkwy. traffic was stop in right hand lane going north on Gramby St. a car pulled out of right lane and hit my right rear quarte… read more