Criminal Law

Criminal Law Questions? Ask a Criminal Lawyer.

Thank you for the quick response. One last clarification is…

Customer Question
Thank you for the quick...
Thank you for the quick response. One last clarification is deferred and diversion the same thing?
Submitted: 26 days ago.Category: Criminal Law
5/30/2018
Criminal Lawyer: RayAnswers, Lawyer replied 26 days ago
RayAnswers
RayAnswers, Lawyer

Hi and welcome to JA. Ray here to help you today.Please bear with me a few moments while I review your question and respond.

Yes it is here.As long as you successfully completed it the charges were dismissed.There was no conviction here at all under the law.You can honestly say you have never been convicted here.You did the right thing to seek such a resolution and keep it off your records.

I appreciate the chance to help you tonight again.

If you can positive rate 5 stars it is much appreciated.Prayers to you moving forward.