Criminal Law

Criminal Law Questions? Ask a Criminal Lawyer.

I am in need of an attorney to find bank records of a

Customer Question
I am in need...

I am in need of an attorney to find bank records of a criminal . I have won 2 cases. In order to locate (if anything is recorded) I need advice

Lawyer's Assistant: Have any charges been filed? If so, when is the next court date?

44 charges 9 felonies

Lawyer's Assistant: In what state did this occur?

Fla and ca

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

No sir

Submitted: 21 days ago.Category: Criminal Law
Customer reply replied 21 days ago
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer reply replied 21 days ago
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer reply replied 21 days ago
would you phone me? (###) ###-####
Customer reply replied 21 days ago
ok
5/29/2018
Criminal Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Lawyer replied 21 days ago

Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

Sorry, but what you are asking for is legally deemed representation and none of the attorneys on this site can engage in such representation. You would need to get a local collection attorney at the same site used by other attorneys http://www.hg.org