Criminal Law

Criminal Law Questions? Ask a Criminal Lawyer.

Loren i had lost you for a while and i hope i dont loose you…

Customer Question
ok loren i had lost...
ok loren i had lost you for a while and i hope i dont loose you again but if i do .i will try again.i dont know what too do about the ice cream that had something in it i still have it in my deep freeze.krogers just ignored me and sent me a check for 250$ after iwas sick for about 3 months. i never cashed it.i thought maybe i should get it annalized but it is harder than you think to get a lab that does that kind of testing.plese help me.or should i just forget it i am not a rich man.thanking you in advance.
Submitted: 22 days ago.Category: Criminal Law
5/28/2018
Criminal Lawyer: Loren, Lawyer replied 22 days ago
Loren, Lawyer
Are you still having symptoms over this?