Criminal Law

Criminal Law Questions? Ask a Criminal Lawyer.

Theft by deception

Customer Question
theft by deception
Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Criminal Law
Answered in 1 minute by:
5/28/2018
Criminal Lawyer: CrimDefense, CriminalDefenseAtty replied 2 months ago
CrimDefense
CrimDefense, CriminalDefenseAtty

Hi! I will be the professional that will be helping you today. I look forward to providing you with information to help with your question and concern

Good morning. Can you please share with me what your question is?

how can I get the vehicle reported to the national missing vehicle registry and make my insurance company pay the claim its been two years.

Thank you. You can email them and see if they can assist and I have provided that information below. As far as paying out the claim, this should not take two years and if they are not going to pay, they need to provide you with a reason for the denial. If they have failed to do so and this is still open, it may be time to retain local counsel and sue, if they are failing to provide coverage per the insurance agreement and policy, that you had with them.

NMVTIS Program Office
Bureau of Justice Assistance
U.S. Department of Justice
Washington, DC 20531
E-mail: *****@******.***