Criminal Law

Criminal Law Questions? Ask a Criminal Lawyer.

I'm trying to find out about one of my charges that I have…

Customer Question
I'm trying to find...

I'm trying to find out about one of my charges that I have if it is elgible for expungement which is a felony charge

Lawyer's Assistant: What were you convicted of exactly? Have all your appeals been exhausted?

Convicted for child endangerment 273a(a)pc. I don't know what the appeals been exhausted mean

Lawyer's Assistant: In what state did the endangerment occur?

California

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

No just need answers thats all

Submitted: 27 days ago.Category: Criminal Law
5/28/2018
Criminal Lawyer: Edward Young,
 replied 27 days ago
Edward Young

Hi. My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney. I would be happy to provide assistance. Please give me a few minutes to formulate a response. Also, please keep in mind that our conversation does not include an attorney-client relationship and this is for general information purposes only. Hi. My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney. I would be happy to provide assistance. Please give me a few minutes to formulate a response. Also, please keep in mind that our conversation does not include an attorney-client relationship and this is for general information purposes only.

Customer reply replied 27 days ago
ok
Criminal Lawyer: Edward Young,
 replied 27 days ago

I am preparing a response for you. How many years did you serve in prison?

Customer reply replied 27 days ago
Will you see... at first they sentence me to just a 6 mos program and I believe 3 years probation, until I caught 2 new charges which the court put it all together as a consecutive 1/3 conviction and gave me 3 yrs prison time with a half. So I did about 13 mos total
Criminal Lawyer: Edward Young,
 replied 27 days ago

Did you serve time in a California state prison?

Customer reply replied 27 days ago
13 mos
Criminal Lawyer: Edward Young,
 replied 27 days ago

Since you served time in a California state prison, you cannot have your record expunged. Instead, to clear up your record, you must seek a pardon or a certificate of rehabilitation. Here is where you can seek more information about a pardon or certificate of rehabilitation: http://publicdef.co.riverside.ca.us/opencms/relief/how_to_apply_for_a_pardon.pdf

If you tell me in what town in California you live, I can recommend lawyers wh can help you clean up your record.

I hope this helps. Please go ahead and rate me. I get no credit for my work for you until you rate me. If you have any follow-up or clarification questions, please ask! There is no additional fee. If I have fully answered your question, I would appreciate it if you ranked my service excellent/5 stars at the top of the page. A BONUS is also appreciated if you think that I have earned one.

Criminal Lawyer: Edward Young,
 replied 27 days ago

Here are some expungement attorneys who can help you:

Michael D. Kolodzi (###) ###-#### http://expungeyourrecordnow.com/felony-expungement/

Mathew Higbee tel(###) ###-#### http://www.recordgone.com/felony-expungement.htm

Please go ahead and rate me. I get no credit for my work for you unless you do.

If you have any follow-up or clarification questions, please ask! There is no additional fee.

Criminal Lawyer: Edward Young,
 replied 27 days ago

It is after midnight where I am and I am retiring for the evening. If you have other questions, I will answer them on Monday. Thanks for giving me the opportunity to help you.

Criminal Lawyer: Edward Young,
 replied 24 days ago

Have I answered all your questions? If so, please rate me. I get no credit for my work for you unless you rate me. If you have any follow-up or clarification questions, please ask! There is no additional fee.