Criminal Law

Criminal Law Questions? Ask a Criminal Lawyer.

I was arrested for 3rd dwi in a parking lot not driving just…

Customer Question
I was arrested for...

I was arrested for 3rd dwi in a parking lot not driving just parked

Lawyer's Assistant: Do you have any upcoming court dates on the DWI charges?

No

Lawyer's Assistant: In what state did the DWI occur?

Tx

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

No I'm on parol because of this stupid stuf

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Criminal Law
5/27/2018
Criminal Lawyer: CrimDefense, CriminalDefenseAtty replied 2 months ago
CrimDefense
CrimDefense, CriminalDefenseAtty

Hi! I will be the professional that will be helping you today. I look forward to providing you with information to help with your question and concern

Good morning. Can you please clarify for me what your question is?