Criminal Law

Criminal Law Questions? Ask a Criminal Lawyer.

6 months ago I was released within few hours after arrest…

Customer Question
6 months ago I was...
6 months ago I was released within few hours after arrest for Drunk in Public but the it remained on my criminal
record
Can I remove it it’s 6 months old from criminal record
Submitted: 27 days ago.Category: Criminal Law
5/25/2018
Criminal Lawyer: California Lawyer, Lawyer replied 27 days ago
California Lawyer

I will try and help. Were you convicted of DUI? Can you tell me more about what happened?

DCG

Customer reply replied 27 days ago
No
Criminal Lawyer: California Lawyer, Lawyer replied 26 days ago

If you were not convicted of this, how do you mean it is on your record?

DCG

Customer reply replied 26 days ago
My lawyer said when I was charged in 2018. Am also shocked. After 24 hours released me noncourt date nothing still on m y. Record

I don't really understand that last statement. If you were arrested but not charged, the arrest might show on your rap sheet, but there would be no conviction information. If you Rap sheet the record you are talking about?

DCG