Criminal Law

Connect one-on-one with a verified criminal lawyer who will answer your question

James Daloisio
James Daloisio
James Daloisio, Lawyer

More related answers
All criminal lawyers are VERIFIED
You have a man who's been arrested for child pornography on
James Daloisio
James Daloisio, Lawyer
You have a man who's been arrested for child pornography on his college library computer. He agrees to talk with the police in an interview. During the interview he informs the police that he is a ped… read more
Second opinion] Ok, so I have a HUGE concern. A little over
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
Second opinion] Ok, so I have a HUGE concern. A little over a week ago, I was watching a naturist site, And i clicked an advertisement, but it took me to a page where child porn was visible!! When I c… read more
I'm going to be 18 in 3 weeks. A month ago I got into
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
I'm going to be 18 in 3 weeks. A month ago I got into selling nudes to older guys for money. My mom found out and told the police and they want to talk to me. They told my mom it's not illegal for me … read more
I recieved a letter saying i was investigated (gor 3 months)
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
I recieved a letter saying i was investigated (gor 3 months) for sexual abuse of a child. CPS has closed the case and said that it was INDICATED. That the sheriffs department is finishing their invest… read more
Question, about two weeks ago, I looked up incest porn on
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
Question, about two weeks ago, I looked up incest porn on Google. I clicked on the first site listed, watched a video, then clicked out of it. After watching that video, I started getting worried that… read more
I am concerned about the possibility of being investigated
Lucy, Esq., Juris Doctor
I am concerned about the possibility of being investigated and charged with possession of child pornography. Earlier this month I was looking at porn on Instagram. I was searching under hashtags that … read more
My son age 13 was on a social networking group that had backend
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
My son age 13 was on a social networking group that had backend downloads of porn (child porn) which was discovered at school. He was unaware of the backend porn content as it was a texting site betwe… read more
I have a friend who lives in Georgia. He told me that a couple
Legal-Guru
Legal-Guru, Attorney at Law
I have a friend who lives in Georgia. He told me that a couple of weeks ago, he was on Google searching for pornography. He found one link that had adult porn in the description. He clicked on it and … read more
Hi, Fran, A followup to my child question. If regulators
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
Hi, Fran, A followup to my child porn question. If regulators did think I saw it, how long would it be before I was informed, usually. I recognize you said it would be unlikely I would be caught even … read more
I search legal adult pornography on the internet, but I accidentally
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
I search legal adult pornography on the internet, but I accidentally came across this one site two weeks ago that I wasn't sure was legal or not, so I reported it to police (both the county police uni… read more
recently had a popup which froze computere saying i had viewed
Loren, criminal lawyer
recently had a popup which froze computere saying i had viewed child porn on computer and should forward 50 euroa via a paypal arrangement to stop this being referred to police. although i have had a … read more
Computer was taken to best buy, they saw what they think was
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
Computer was taken to best buy, they saw what they think was illegal file names, but never saw anything illegal. Meaning they saw filesnames that looked suspicious. They turned it over to the police 7… read more
My teen daughter was 14.5 when I found out that she was chatting
Lucy, Esq., Juris Doctor
My teen daughter was 14.5 when I found out that she was chatting with an older man who lived out of state. I reported it to the police, admonished my daughter for engaging in explicitly forbidden beha… read more
I live at home with my parents and our residence was issued
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
I live at home with my parents and our residence was issued a search and seizure warrant. My name but my step fathers name was on the warrant. They seized all electronic devices and storage systems fo… read more
My son is in prison for a crime he didnt commit. He was framed
MShore Law
MShore Law, Doctoral Degree
My son is in prison for a crime he didn't commit. He was framed by his First Sargent whom he served in Iraq a couple years ago His First Sargent is now a police officer in CID I think thats the abrevi… read more
A friend of mine was just arrested for possession of child
lwpat
lwpat, Doctoral Degree
A friend of mine was just arrested for possession of child pornography. He was using a P2P software program searching for something that was not porn. The police say he downloaded a file that was porn… read more
My child was 6yrs old at time of question.A friend of mine
Ellen, Attorney
My child was 6yrs old at time of question.A friend of mine watched my two kids one boy one girl.A man that lives in the same apartment build.Said he saw my child give him oral sex.He called the police… read more
my brother died on july 8 2008. the police are ruling ...
Jim Reilly
Jim Reilly, Private Practice Attorney
my brother died on july 8 2008. the police are ruling it a suicide I dont believe it.We have requested a police report and still have not recieved one its now Aug.13,2008.We have called many times and… read more