Criminal Law

Criminal Law Questions? Ask a Criminal Lawyer.

Dwai expunge in nys

Customer Question
dwai expunge in nys
Submitted: 23 days ago.Category: Criminal Law
5/2/2018
Criminal Lawyer: Lucy, Esq., Lawyer replied 23 days ago
Lucy, Esq., Lawyer

I'm Lucy, and I'd be happy to answer your questions today.

New York state unfortunately does not allow for expungement. There are some situations where a person can seal their record, which makes it more difficult to access but does not erase it. However, driving while impaired is specifically listed as an offense for which sealing the records is not permitted.

I apologize that this was probably not the Answer you were hoping to receive. However, it would be unfair to you and unprofessional of me were I to provide you with anything less than truthful and honest information. I hope you understand. Please rate my service positively, as this is the only way that I get paid for the time spent answering your questions. Thank you.

Good luck.

Criminal Lawyer: Lucy, Esq., Lawyer replied 21 days ago

Do you have any questions about this?

Lucy, Esq., Lawyer