Criminal Law

Criminal Law Questions? Ask a Criminal Lawyer.

I am looking for legal advice and representation for my

Customer Question
I am looking for...

I am looking for legal advice and representation for my boyfriend who is facing a felony drug possession charge

Lawyer's Assistant: Do you have any upcoming court dates on the drug possession charges?

He has a bail/bond hearing tomorrow at 2:30 in Winnebago County.

Lawyer's Assistant: In what state did the drug possession occur?

Wisconsin

Submitted: 21 days ago.Category: Criminal Law
5/2/2018
Criminal Lawyer: N Cal Attorney, Lawyer replied 21 days ago
N Cal Attorney

I am sorry to hear this.

May I ask what type of drug was involved?

Is the Court in Oshkosh?

Customer reply replied 21 days ago
Cocaine. He was arrested in Oshkosh, but he is currently in the Winnebago County Jail I believe.
Criminal Lawyer: N Cal Attorney, Lawyer replied 20 days ago

You can get a free consultation from some of the local attorneys listed here.

I hope this information is helpful.

N Cal Attorney
N Cal Attorney
N Cal Attorney, Lawyer