Criminal Law

Criminal Law Questions? Ask a Criminal Lawyer.

I got pulled over by state patrol.. he said I was jittery…

I got pulled over...

I got pulled over by state patrol.. he said I was jittery and had lost weight from my drivers license so he gave me a ticket endangering a child ,He did a blood test they sent to gbi For results to come back meantime DFACS take my kids and refused to do drug test.. it’s going to come out negative and (DFACS) came here follicle today it was negative and the officer refuse to let me get a personal loan I knew it would come back really fast.. I was charged with no results until the test come back I was charged with no results until the test come back

Lawyer's Assistant: What were you charged with exactly? Do you have any upcoming court dates?

Failure to yield, dui, Danger and child

Lawyer's Assistant: In what state did the DUI occur?

Endangering

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I am being harassed and Discrimination Discrimination

U just charged me twice
Can u fix this?
R u there?
Ok but u charged my card 62 twice and it’s Post to be only five dollars for now
Supposed
Can u fix this or give a number for me to call
R u there
Hello, can u please advise me
I will call bank I suppose to just cancel request and get full refund
Scam
Ok but it charged me twice
62 dollars
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
I just need to fix the charges as it charged me twice..
Is it gonna be awhile before someone answers me?
Because it said 8 min 20 min ago
If the state patrol would have honored my right to pay for drug test none of this would have happened. I have never used drugs. There is no proof of anything till gbi results come back. He did test on side of road..
It should have been pending on results but it wasnt
What is wait time?
Answered in 1 day by:
5/2/2018
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, JustAnswer Criminal Law Mentor

I'm Zoey.

I've reviewed your post. In what US state did all of this occur? Have you appeared on the charges yet? If not, when is your court date?

Georgia. Coffee county. Court date pending blood test from GBI.

Thank you for the reply.

There's not much you can do now until those results come back. If they are as you believe they will be, and all your charges are dismissed, you might then look into a civil rights suit for a wrongful arrest, police harassment and discrimination.

If all of your charges are not dismissed, then you're going to have to contend with a criminal case. While you can still report the look into a suit for harassment and discrimination and you can still report the officer who put you through all this, you should not submit the report without first showing it to the lawyer who will be fighting your court case. That's because anything you say to anyone other than your lawyer about a criminal incident is discoverable and can potentially be twisted and against you.

Eventually, you would want to report the officer involved here to his superior officer, to the chief of police, to police Internal Affairs and to the state attorney general, whether you decide to sue or not. But again, you want to wait until you have representation before you submit the complaints so your lawyer can eliminate anything in the report that might hurt you with your open case.

Thank you!

You're very welcome!

I strive for 5-star service. If I have addressed all of your concerns, please take the time to rate my service to you by selecting 3, 4, or (hopefully) 5 stars on the rating scale, as that is the only way that JustAnswer gives us Experts credit for our work. You would still be able to post further follow ups on this question thread about this for no additional cost, even after I've been rated.

Zoey_ JD