Criminal Law

Connect one-on-one with a verified criminal lawyer who will answer your question

Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, JustAnswer Criminal Law Mentor

More related answers
All criminal lawyers are VERIFIED
My husband was just arrested and charged with 4 felonies.
RobertJDFL, Lawyer
Hello, my husband was just arrested and charged with 4 felonies. 1st degree burglary 1st degree robbery and 2 charges of 3rd degree possession of a weapon. What is he looking at and what are the chanc… read more
In 2007 a woman is charged with felony murder and 1st degree
Thelawman2
Thelawman2, Doctoral Degree
In 2007 a woman is charged with felony murder and 1st degree arson for setting fire that killed 3 people. This week a woman is charged with capital murder for shooting that killed a young lady,,, not … read more
I was charge with a felony, 1st degree forgery and theft by
Legal-Guru
Legal-Guru, Attorney at Law
I was charge with a felony, 1st degree forgery and theft by taking. After being indicted,the case was Nolle Prossed a year later. Since then I' be worked for state agencies,providing explanation of ch… read more
my brother is in jail in florida he is 17 years old and being
Joseph
Joseph, Attorney
my brother is in jail in florida he is 17 years old and being charged as an adult. he is charged with a 1st degree pbl burglary assualt and battery. grand theft auto, burglary of a structure, and flee… read more
My daughter was charged with 1st degree felony forgery in September
LawTalk, Lawyer
My daughter was charged with 1st degree felony forgery in September 2012. She attempted to cash a check at a Pawn Store in Macon georgia in the amount of 8,967. The store owner stated that he did not … read more
I was charged with Felony grand larceny in a small town in
P. Simmons, Lawyer
I was charged with Felony grand larceny in a small town in New York 20ish years ago. The case was due to a check for $2,700.00 I wrote to a vendor and asked them to hold for a period of time which the… read more
I was recently charged with a second degree felony (30 grams
LegalKnowledge, Juris Doctor
I was recently charged with a second degree felony (30 grams cannabis concentrates) in a small Texas town. Ive never been charged or arrested before. A woman booking me into the jail mention it could … read more
My son, an adult, is currently in jail in Polk County, Florida.
Zoey_ JD
My son, an adult, is currently in jail in Polk County, Florida. We cannot afford an attorney for him and also feel he needs to tough it out. However, I know it his right to have a court-appointed atto… read more
my son is in jail for 1st degree rape and 2nd degree rape charges about his 14 yr old girl
AttorneyTom
AttorneyTom, Attorney at Law
my son is in jail for 1st degree rape and 2nd degree rape charges about his 14 yr old girlfriend, he is eighteen, still in high school...would marrying her help ?… read more
My cousin was charged with 1st degree murder last year, and my daughter was also charged
AttySince1978
AttySince1978, Doctoral Degree
My cousin was charged with 1st degree murder last year, and my daughter was also charged with 1st degree murder charges steming from his charges saying that she was legally accountable for his actions… read more
OK MY BORTHER IS IN JAIL FOR SOMETHING THAT HE DI NOT DO A
Zoey_ JD
OK MY BORTHER IS IN JAIL FOR SOMETHING THAT HE DI NOT DO A HOUSE WAS BROKE INTO ***** WAS FOUND AT THE HOUSE RIGHT MY BROTHER DNA WASON THE HAT WITH TWO OTHER PEOPLE DNA, AND NY BROTHER JUST GOT OUT F… read more
Lucy, Esq., Juris Doctor
i am facing jail time for felony possession of a controlled
LegalKnowledge, Juris Doctor
i am facing jail time for felony possession of a controlled substance in the third degree and yhis is my first time being in trouble. is there any other alternate to jail?… read more
A minor is charged with Sexual Abuse in the 1st degree ...
jamest
jamest, High School or GED
A minor is charged with Sexual Abuse in the 1st degree (class D Felony). What doest that mean, and or what would be the degree of evidence against a minor to be charged that way? Thank you for your ti… read more
What is a likely sentence for a first offense petit theft 1st
Law Educator, Esq., criminal lawyer
What is a likely sentence for a first offense petit theft 1st degree in Florida? Is it likely I will face jail time if I plead no contest?… read more
How does a prisoner on drug charges that cannot afford an attorney
Alex J. Esq.
Alex J. Esq., Managing Attorney
How does a prisoner on drug charges that cannot afford an attorney get a public defender before a first court date? I understand the wait time for a court date can be several months for anyone in the … read more
What is the jail time for escape in the 1st degree? State.
JKEsq
JKEsq, Managing Firm Partner
what is the jail time for escape in the 1st degree? … read more
charged with malicious mischief 1st degree-felony. damages
RBinJax
RBinJax, Juris Doctor
charged with malicious mischief 1st degree-felony. damages exceeding 3000 dollars. One prior 8yrs ago-which was a felony but got charged with misdemeaner. Is it possible for new charge to be dropped f… read more