Criminal Law

Connect one-on-one with a verified criminal lawyer who will answer your question

Jonathan Holson
Jonathan Holson
Jonathan Holson, Criminal Defense Lawyer

More related answers
All criminal lawyers are VERIFIED
Thank you for your prompt response. When the burglary was
Law Educator, Esq., criminal lawyer
Thank you for your prompt response. When the burglary was discovered on the same day, police came and search the premise and reported the incident. However, the case is still open since then. I am not… read more
Lucy, Thank you for your answer. However, its a bit more
Lucy, Esq., Juris Doctor
Lucy, Thank you for your answer. However, it's a bit more complicated than that. I have a lawyer that is taking care of both cases (divorce and criminal). She is also taking care of an accident case f… read more
Thank You prompt response. My last question is, am
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
Thank You prompt response. My last question is, am I able to file charges if he lives in Georgia and i live in Texas?… read more
Thank you for your very detailed response. I've attached a
James Daloisio
James Daloisio, Attorney
Hello, Thank you for your very detailed response. I've attached a file with responses to your questions and more details. Thank you, ***** *****… read more
you already answered my question. i am just taking this opportunity
Teacher Editor
Teacher Editor, Teacher
you already answered my question. i am just taking this opportunity to thank you for your help and your very prompt reply and earn a 5 dollar bonus for asking another question. you guys are great than… read more
Thank you for answering my question. I am however a bit confused
Sam, Attorney
Thank you for answering my question. I am however a bit confused on my previous case. So since I completed the deferred probation, this new charge will most likely end up in probation? I'm sorry for b… read more
Thank you for your response. I have a few follow up questions
LawHelpNow
LawHelpNow, Attorney and Counselor at Law
Thank you for your response. I have a few follow up questions for you and I will be happy to pay you for your responses. Aside from contacting lawyers, which I have done tirelessly, is there a particu… read more
Thank you for your response. I actually have one more question
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
Thank you for your response. I actually have one more question pertaining to this matter. If criminal charges are filed, would I be able to avoid a misdemeanor with the assistance of an attorney? What… read more
Hi. Thank you for your answer to my question from yesterday.
Lucy, Esq., Juris Doctor
Hi. Thank you for your answer to my question from yesterday. I am having trouble using the "reply" feature and so I have to ask a new question. You wrote: "It is extremely common for on… read more
Zoey, Thank You for your prompt service. Can you please
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
Good Day Zoey, Thank You for your prompt service. Can you please check the following for me ? ---------- Forwarded message ---------- From: Jack xxxx Date: Mon, Jan 22, 2018 at 3:10 PM Subject: PayBac… read more
Ely, thank you for all your answers that you have given me
Ely, Counselor at Law
Ely, thank you for all your answers that you have given me so far. I hope there is not a limit to how many questions I am able to ask. I do have a couple more at this point in time and I thank you in … read more
Thank you for your help. One more question ... This expungement
Ely, Counselor at Law
Thank you for your help. One more question ... This expungement should have been taken care of by my lawyer, right? That was my understanding that once I completed my obligation, that this would be ex… read more
You just answered my question. I meant to reply to your question,
Barrister, Criminal Defense Law
You just answered my question. I meant to reply to your question, but accidentally hit 'Accept'. In response to your answer, I do not necessarily need links to free forms, any forms (even at cost) are… read more
Please see my response to your response I need a little bit
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
Please see my response to your response I need a little bit more clarification. About this Monday which he was not served or properly notified by the court . I feel that this was emergency scheduled t… read more
Thanks again for answering all of my questions about the
RobertJDFL, Lawyer
Thanks again for answering all of my questions about the arraignment. I think you deserve credit for answering more than one question. So my new question for you is:Is it illegal to commit a crime?Sor… read more
Richard, Thank you for your past responses. In this civil
Ely, Counselor at Law
Richard, Thank you for your past responses. In this civil case, my co defendant who also has a cross claim against me has obtained my entire electronic case details from a person that stole my iPad. T… read more
Thank you for your response. There is a Private Attorney assigned
Alex J. Esq.
Alex J. Esq., Managing Attorney
Thank you for your response. There is a Private Attorney assigned by the court for her new charges. Is it a good idea to ask that he take her probation violation charge and firing the public defender.… read more
Thank you for your answers. Yes, you are right that your system
Law Educator, Esq., criminal lawyer
Thank you for your answers. Yes, you are right that your system should not allow us to edit our question after while you are answering that. Sorry for the confusion though. I have few follow up questi… read more