Criminal Law

Connect one-on-one with a verified criminal lawyer who will answer your question

Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, JustAnswer Criminal Law Mentor

More related answers
All criminal lawyers are VERIFIED
I have been charged with identity theft and for once I did
Lucy, Esq., Juris Doctor
I have been charged with identity theft and for once I did not commit this crime. The DA has offered a felony charge andbtqo years probation. I am not OK with being a felon when I did not commit the c… read more
I'm been charged with felony 2 for larceny. I confessed
Zoey_ JD
I'm been charged with felony 2 for larceny. I confessed under stress but I did not commit the crime. I was reading the police report and all is based on something that was said by my previous assistan… read more
i am charged with two felonies. I beleave i can show proof
Law Educator, Esq., criminal lawyer
i am charged with two felonies. I beleave i can show proof that police have committed serious crimes against me. A police officer was invaived in a theft of auto from me. I lost everything my business… read more
I have been accused of a crime I did not commit. I overheard
Zoey_ JD
I have been accused of a crime I did not commit. I overheard the people saying that they were going to cut my hair for Dna. I told them I knew their plan. They think this is admission of guilt. I know… read more
I was falsely charged with a crime I did NOT commit back in
Law Educator, Esq., criminal lawyer
I was falsely charged with a crime I did NOT commit back in 1993 in upstate NY. I was 16 at the time, and through my highly dysfunctional family I was facing a charge as an adult and 15-25 years in pr… read more
Good morning. I have never committed a crime before, and although
Steinlaw
Steinlaw, Attorney/Principal
Good morning. I have never committed a crime before, and although I have not been formally charged, a complaint was filed for drug trafficking. I have been assigned a public defender who hasn't even t… read more
I was convicted of using a computer to commit a crime (felony)
Sam, Attorney
I was convicted of using a computer to commit a crime (felony) and sentenced to 2 years probation in Michigan. I violated probation for non payment of fees and did three days in jail; now I am in viol… read more
I got charged with a violent felony I did not commit. I met
P. Simmons, Lawyer
I got charged with a violent felony I did not commit. I met with my retained attorney one time before I had gotten a chance to see what the evidence against me was. We didn't discuss the facts of the … read more
I have been charged with a 3 degree felony assault with a firearm, which I did not commit.
Sam, Attorney
I have been charged with a 3 degree felony assault with a firearm, which I did not commit. The people involved in this crime are somewhat organized. I did not have a pistol at all. I have recieved my … read more
I was charged with a felony I did not commit. I hired a
Legal-Kal
Legal-Kal, Attorney
I was charged with a felony I did not commit. I hired a lawyer who is supposedly very good at his job. We met one time before I had a chance to go over the discovery and then he went and got me a misd… read more
I have one single question: If a judge commit a felonious
James Daloisio
James Daloisio, Attorney
I have one single question: If a judge commit a felonious crime, where should such crime or crimes be reported and to whom should the crimes be reported since that no one is above the law? … read more
I have been charged with a felony. I was truthful with my lawyer
socrateaser, criminal lawyer
I have been charged with a felony. I was truthful with my lawyer and told him I did the crime. We have been through discovery and all the prosecution has is circumstantial evidence. However, my lawyer… read more
To whom it mat intrest i was charged with a. crime i did not
Steinlaw
Steinlaw, Attorney/Principal
to whom it mat intrest i was charged with a . crime i did not commit i was cleared of all charges found not guitly how ever prior to this outcome a protection order was granted to my the man that crye… read more
I have been charged with a crime that I did not do and I
Zoey_ JD
I have been charged with a crime that I did not do and I have the evidence to prove it. I don't have a lawyer because everyone that I go see there asking for 60,000 or more. I have a public defender b… read more
hi tina i was arrested and charged with a b felony .does it
Law Educator, Esq., criminal lawyer
hi tina i was arrested and charged with a b felony .does it make sense that they said i commited this crime 6months earlier and they had no search warrant and they just asked me my name and said your … read more
If someone charged with a felony crime and enters into a
Zoey_ JD
If someone charged with a felony crime and enters into a plea agreement. In Court the Judge states he is required to advise you of the rights you are giving up by pleading guilty. However the Judge do… read more
I was arrested on Aug 7 in GA for two felonies, theft by recieving
Alexia Esq.
Alexia Esq., Managing Lawyer/Advocate
I was arrested on Aug 7 in GA for two felonies, theft by recieving and theft by deception . I did not commit the crimes. I had been collecting items and donations for a woman whose house had burned do… read more
i am the defendant of serious crimes in witch the alleged victim
Brandon M.
Brandon M., Attorney at Law
i am the defendant of serious crimes in witch the alleged vicXXXXX XXXXXed and said i committed crimes that i did not commit. the alleged victim has written a statement and is will to testify that i d… read more