Criminal Law

Connect one-on-one with a verified criminal lawyer who will answer your question

CrimDefense
CrimDefense
CrimDefense, CriminalDefenseAtty

More related answers
All criminal lawyers are VERIFIED
an arrest warrant has been issued for me due to a complaint
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
an arrest warrant has been issued for me due to a complaint of domestic violance against me by a girlfriend. should i go turn myself in to the precint or can i avoid the wait and headach and just go t… read more
Can I get a sealed Search Warrant and Arrest Warrant unsealed
Dave Kennett
Dave Kennett, Doctoral Degree
Can I get a sealed Search Warrant and Arrest Warrant unsealed for my civil custody & visitation matter? The father has supervised visitation at this time due to his criminal activity my attorney has c… read more
A law enforcement agent files a criminal complaint against a
Law Educator, Esq., criminal lawyer
A law enforcement agent files a criminal complaint against a suspect to get an arrest warrant issued.In the complaint, the agent states that he has not included every fact known to him concerning the … read more
if i have a warrant for my arrest for a failure to appear
legaleagle
legaleagle, Attorney
if i have a warrant for my arrest for a failure to appear and it got turned into a fugitive felon warrant can i take care of it in another state… read more
How is it possible to be arrested by a Marshal, under an
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
How is it possible to be arrested by a Marshal, under an arrest warrant, but no copy (paper, computer, etc.) can be found? … read more
I have been advised there is a warrant for my arrest for an
Dwayne B.
Dwayne B., Juris Doctor
I have been advised there is a warrant for my arrest for an insufficient funds check issued in San Angelo, TX in October of 1992. I was completely unaware of this matter until I was just notified of t… read more
I have a warrant of arrest in CA and the bail is 250,000 for
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
i have a warrant of arrest in CA and the bail is 250,000 for felony can I leave the country or i'll get arrested in the airport, does the airline has a system to check the warrant of arrests? … read more
In California, If I got an arrest warrant for the fraud judgment
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
In California, If I got an arrest warrant for the fraud judgment debt charge, how long will it last? When the debt get canceled after 20years (statute of limitations), the arrest warrant get canceled … read more
I have recently gotten arrested . Can I get a copy of the police
P. Simmons, Lawyer
I have recently gotten arrested . Can I get a copy of the police report on line or at the station I was arrested at.… read more
can you get a warrant out for your arrest if you received a
Sam, Attorney
can you get a warrant out for your arrest if you received a equipment volition notice for no proof of insurance and dont fix it?… read more
If i get a warrant arrest and have to post bail and I cant
Ely, Counselor at Law
If i get a warrant for my arrest and have to post bail and I cant afford it? How do I get the motion in front of the judge as soon as possible?… read more
i have arrest warrants in two counties. if i go to get one
Legal-Guru
Legal-Guru, Attorney at Law
i have arrest warrants in two counties. if i go to get one recalled will they arrest me for the other one? my lawyer said he can get one recalled. i am wondering if one county knows about the other co… read more
if I had a felony warrant in Az for identity theft, and got
AttorneyTom
AttorneyTom, Attorney at Law
if I had a felony warrant in Az for identity theft, and got pulled over in Co. would I have been arrested and extradited?… read more
My ex has a warrant out for his arrest in Missouri but we
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
Hi, my ex has a warrant out for his arrest in Missouri but we live in Kansas... how can I get him arrest with that warrant? … read more
If the police have an arrest warrant but not a search warrant
Dave Kennett
Dave Kennett, Doctoral Degree
If the police have an arrest warrant but not a search warrant can they forcibly enter a home to arrest someone.… read more
There was a warrant out for my arrest in Sioux City, IA. I
Ely, Counselor at Law
There was a warrant out for my arrest in Sioux City, IA. I was arrested. When I looked at the complaint, it states that I assaulted someone in April 2010. I wasn't in IA in April. When I called the pr… read more
I just had court today and got a copy of the search warrant
Joseph
Joseph, Attorney
I just had court today and got a copy of the search warrant they had for my place. Listed were items that they hoped to recover from a burglary they suspect my boyfriend is involved with, as well as, … read more
If someone is arrested by warrant for a crime wouldn't there
Lucy, Esq., Juris Doctor
If someone is arrested by warrant for a crime wouldn't there have to be an application for arrest warrant filed in the case? Not just the return of the warrant filed after the arrest? Or can the appli… read more