Criminal Law

Connect one-on-one with a verified criminal lawyer who will answer your question

WiseOwl58
WiseOwl58
WiseOwl58, Law Professor

More related answers
All criminal lawyers are VERIFIED
My fiance has a criminal case that is scheduled for the supreme
P. Simmons, Lawyer
My fiance has a criminal case that is scheduled for the supreme court on July 13, 2009. He was offered a plea bargain of 3 years, he is innocent and because his sisters and mother witnessed the scene … read more
If I didnt go to court for any of my court dates after obtaining
LegalKnowledge, Juris Doctor
If I didn't go to court for any of my court dates after obtaining a DUI in May 2012 what should my next move be? I would like to go to court and handle this issue, but would need additional time to se… read more
My nephew went to court and lost on a animal cruelty case.
Law Educator, Esq., criminal lawyer
My nephew went to court and lost on a animal cruelty case. He tried to defend himself. After he got to see there evidence,after the trial, he could see he had his windows down about 3 inches .The offi… read more
i have a court case involving 6 assault charges. i never intended
Dave Kennett
Dave Kennett, Doctoral Degree
i have a court case involving 6 assault charges. i never intended on trying to harm any police officers. i didnt use any weapons and i have a wittness that will say they were way to violent with me.… read more
my nephew have served about fifteen years in tampa texas, gets
LegalEase101
LegalEase101, Attorney
my nephew have served about fifteen years in tampa texas, gets out and goes to a halfway house, didnt make it because of disability and now back on the inside. Is there a way I can have him transfer? … read more
My nephew was picked up on a warrant that he did not make
JB Umphrey
JB Umphrey, Attorney & Counselor
My nephew was picked up on a warrant that he did not make a court appearance due to the fact that on 11-30 a judge ordered him to do community service on 12-7 the date he was to appear on another issu… read more
what if i got arrested for armed robbery and i didnt do it
N Cal Atty
N Cal Atty, JD
what if i got arrested for armed robbery and i didnt do it or they dont have any evidence towards my case… read more
my nephew was beaton by country police. we went to court july
Hammer O\u0027Justice
Hammer O\u0027Justice, Attorney
my nephew was beaton by country police. we went to court july 30. before hearing his case a recess was called. at that time the judge made the statement these officer are her boys and that they had ta… read more
My son has a court case that was Miss scheduled a year from
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
My son has a court case that was Miss scheduled a year from now and had a chance to get off on the hundred and eighty day rule. Now all of a sudden at the last second they are asking him to go to cour… read more
i didnt go to court during my final divorce hearing for a couple
Legal-Guru
Legal-Guru, Attorney at Law
i didnt go to court during my final divorce hearing for a couple of reasons: 1- i had an offshore account and the judge wanted me to bring all my statements relevant to my offshore which by the way i … read more
I have a case management conference, after my initial court
LegalKnowledge, Juris Doctor
I have a case management conference, after my initial court date where I am the defendant being charged with a class one misdemeanor. What is a case management conference ?… read more
Im dumb. I got drunk and emailed my ex, it was a bad breakup
LawTalk, Lawyer
im dumb. I got drunk and emailed my ex, it was a bad breakup she cheated etc. I didnt make any physical threats but she did tell me not to contact her anymore. She filed a police report. This is very … read more
How can I obtain a copy of a final court disposition from my
Jack R.
Jack R., Partner
How can I obtain a copy of a final court disposition from my case and appearance in court 9 years ago in the state of NY. I now reside in Florida and need this for my job.… read more
My attorney told me the DA reject and dismiss my case, and I
Ely, Counselor at Law
My attorney told me the DA reject and dismiss my case, and I don't need to show up in court originally scheduled this Thu morning. Me and my boy friend picked a fight and I called police, they arreste… read more
My nephew Richard K Roman was recently sentenced in Harris County Georgia. Can I obtain hi
Dave Kennett
Dave Kennett, Doctoral Degree
My nephew Richard K Roman was recently sentenced in Harris County Georgia. Can I obtain his court case records to find out the REAL truth, not only about his crimes but his sentencing? I am receiving … read more
What I am trying to ask you is when i go to court with my lawyer can this case be dismisse
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
What I am trying to ask you is when i go to court with my lawyer can this case be dismissed since they didnt find anything on me?… read more
i need to know what the next step is in my court case but im
Jane Doe Deer
Jane Doe Deer, Attorney
i need to know what the next step is in my court case but i'm not sure because i dont have a lawyer and i didnt need to be at my last court date because my case was just being reviewed for dismissal.… read more
In a federal case, at any time without a court order can a
Chris T., JD
Chris T., JD, Lawyer
In a federal case, at any time without a court order can a US Postal Inspector destroy my personal property and my business property that they seized through a search warrant.… read more