Criminal Law

Connect one-on-one with a verified criminal lawyer who will answer your question

Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, JustAnswer Criminal Law Mentor

More related answers
All criminal lawyers are VERIFIED
I was a passenger in my friends car. We got pulled over and
AttorneyTom
AttorneyTom, Attorney at Law
I was a passenger in my friend's car. We got pulled over and the cops had dogs sniff the car, which led them to find 5 grams of marijuana in the counsel of the car. None of us had admitted to the drug… read more
Me and my boyfriend recently got pulled over by a cop, We did
Law Educator, Esq., criminal lawyer
Me and my boyfriend recently got pulled over by a cop, We did not realize the cop was trying to pull us over as he was way behind us...My boyfriend who does not have a lic. was driving, I had asked hi… read more
my friend was drinking and driving. He pulled in is driveway
Zoey_ JD
my friend was drinking and driving. He pulled in is driveway and the police pulled in behind him. he got out ofthe car andte asked him to take a sobriety test. he did not. He has some health issues so… read more
MY BOY FRIEND ND I WERE PULLED OVER AND HE WAS ARRESTED AND
Chris T., JD
Chris T., JD, Lawyer
MY BOY FRIEND ND I WERE PULLED OVER AND HE WAS ARRESTED AND MY CAR IMPOUNDED. I GOT THE CAR OUT OF IMPOUND A WEEK LATER, AND ALTHO THE CAR IS REGISTERED TO ME MY FATHER HAS A LIEN ON IT. THE CAR IS PA… read more
hi, my 17yr old got pulled over while a passenger in his
Law Educator, Esq., criminal lawyer
hi, my 17yr old got pulled over while a passenger in his friends car and cops had them get out to get frisked. both youngsters (driver and my son-passenger) had a small folding pocket knife on them an… read more
my son was arrested for a 211 and he was also charged
4ren6
4ren6, Retired
my son was arrested for a 211 and he was also charged with a gun enhancement. the gun was found in the car he was riding in with two ther people, the car was not registerd to him nor was he the driver… read more
My friend pulled a gun on someone that came up to his car,
Sam, Attorney
My friend pulled a gun on someone that came up to his car, while he was in it, turns out that the personthat came up to him was an off duity cop. Well now hes in jail and charged with menicing, the th… read more
A young man got into a car with someone he new and the driver
Michael J., Esq.
Michael J., Esq., criminal lawyer
A young man got into a car with someone he new and the driver of the car pulled a gun on him because he thought he broke into his home, however while struggling with him the gun it goes off and the dr… read more
my son got pulled over because hes head light was out they
N Cal Atty
N Cal Atty, JD
my son got pulled over because hes head light was out they search him and found 3 grams of weed towed hes car and arrested him but then let him go. how much trouble is he looking at… read more
I got pulled over in Pa for a break light being out and found
Marsha411JD, Lawyer
I got pulled over in Pa for a break light being out and found out I had a suspended license. The cop gave me a ticket for driving under suspension and let me drive away. So three days later I went to … read more
A friend and i got pulled over in my car, he was driving and
DPerezLaw
DPerezLaw, Attorney
A friend and i got pulled over in my car, he was driving and got arrested for a 3rd degree dwi and my car was seized. i have done the paper work for my court case, but i am wondering if there is any c… read more
Two weeks ago, my friend was pulled over by a cop because his
hocuspocusme
hocuspocusme, Attorney
Two weeks ago, my friend was pulled over by a cop because his tail light was out. When the cop pulled him over, he noticed rolling papers in his car and asked if he could search the car. Not realizing… read more
One night my friends and I were in a car. We got pulled over
Ely, Counselor at Law
One night my friends and I were in a car. We got pulled over and checked, they found a bottle of alcohol in the back seat with my friend, it wasnt his though. we are all 20 at the time. He got a minor… read more
My husband recentally got arrested for a DWI he is now in county
Sam, Attorney
My husband recentally got arrested for a DWI he is now in county jail waiting for court.When the cops pulled up he was on his friends porch he had no keys he wasnt even driving he had a DD.He has been… read more
I Got Pulled Over For Having Bad Car License Plates. The Cops
Alex J. Esq.
Alex J. Esq., Managing Attorney
I Got Pulled Over For Having Bad Car License Plates. The Cops Saw A Baggy In My Car With The Corner Ripped Out. So He Told Me To Let Him Search The Car Or They Were Going To Impound The Car And Get A … read more
MY YOUNGER BROTHER WAS ARRESTED LAST NIGHT IN CO, SOMEONE HAD
Expert, criminal lawyer
MY YOUNGER BROTHER WAS ARRESTED LAST NIGHT IN CO, SOMEONE HAD TOLD THE COPS THERE WAS GUNS IN MY MOTHERS HOUSE, THEY GOT WARRANTS AND WENT TO CHECK IT OUT. SURE ENOUGH THY FOUND TWO GUNS. I KNOW ITS A… read more
one of my friends lives with a few of his friends and there
Dave Kennett
Dave Kennett, Doctoral Degree
one of my friends lives with a few of his friends and there house was raided by the cops, he had bought a few guns from someone and the police are wanting to know where he got them they posibly may be… read more
I was driving a friends car and got pulled over. She had expired
Sam, Attorney
I was driving a friends car and got pulled over. She had expired tags but put new stickers on it. As a result I chit charged with forgery or altering tags. Can I face jail time ?… read more