Criminal Law

Connect one-on-one with a verified criminal lawyer who will answer your question

Law Educator, Esq., Lawyer

More related answers
All criminal lawyers are VERIFIED
In 1999 I was found guilty for Domestic Violence. The lady
LawTalk, Lawyer
In 1999 I was found guilty for Domestic Violence. The young lady was not my girlfriend or spouse. what happened was her brother and I was in a altercation and she jumped in. I was the one that called … read more
im being charged with assault this is a domestic violence case.
JB Umphrey
JB Umphrey, Attorney & Counselor
im being charged with assault this is a domestic violence case. the person has an order of protection against me. i do not go near her i do not see her but she is calling my house over 20 times this w… read more
I was arrested for an assault charge and pleaded guilty to
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
I was arrested for an assault charge and pleaded guilty to the charge. Now the courts have me on a domestic violence charge and attending classes and A/U test. I did not plead guilty to Domestic Viole… read more
What is the penalty for being found guilty of assault CBI in
Legal-Guru
Legal-Guru, Attorney at Law
What is the penalty for being found guilty of assault CBI in the state of Texas? Also does injury have to of occurred?… read more
My wife had me arrested for domestic violence. She felt guilty
JB Umphrey
JB Umphrey, Attorney & Counselor
My wife had me arrested for domestic violence. She felt guilty for lying and wrote the DA telling the truth. She wouldn't testify because she said they'd arrest her for lying. She demanded certain ite… read more
Domestic violence is it possible to be found guilty if the
Hammer O\u0027Justice
Hammer O\u0027Justice, Attorney
Domestic violence is it possible to be found guilty if the supposed victim does not show up for court… read more
My daughter has been charged with aggravated assault and domestic violence in the presence
Joseph
Joseph, Attorney
My daughter has been charged with aggravated assault and domestic violence in the presence of a child.I am the "victim". This was a family matter brought to the attention of authorities by a third par… read more
I've been offered a plea deal from M1 domestic violence to
Law Educator, Esq., Lawyer
I've been offered a plea deal from M1 domestic violence to M3 negligible assault and upon completing a program and 1 year probation the M3 will be dismissed. I'm worried that by pleading down it will … read more
I was assaulted in CA. They have been found guilty. There is
S. Huband, Esq.
S. Huband, Esq., Attorney
I was assaulted in CA. They have been found guilty. There is a Restitution Hearing coming up. Do i have to accept the Judges restitution amount or can i sue in Civil Court.… read more
I had a court summon today for Simple Assault Domestic Violence.
AttyCBradford
AttyCBradford, Attorney/Owner
I had a court summon today for Simple Assault Domestic Violence. Judge Dismissed the Case but said can be reopened in next 6 months if on further complain. I have to go to India on 18th for Visa Exten… read more
Question - BF who has prior felonies on record and currently
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
second opinion] Question - BF who has prior felonies on record and currently on probation was found guilty of domestic assault charge filed —- while we were broken up he dayed 2 women simultaneously a… read more
Nate, Lawyer
Question - BF who has prior felonies on record and currently on probation was found guilty of domestic assault charge filed —- while we were broken up he dayed 2 women simultaneously and when they fou… read more
My friend was charged with assault and domestic violence. A
Lucy, Esq., Juris Doctor
My friend was charged with assault and domestic violence. A year ago his grandkids moved in with him and his wife for they were homeless. His stepson and the childrens mother were not getting to move … read more
my son was charged with assault instead of domestic violence
ScottyMacEsq, Doctoral Degree
my son was charged with assault instead of domestic violence and without an attorney pled guilty not knowing what he was doing what can he do now… read more
If you have been charged with domestic violence simple assault
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
If you have been charged with domestic violence simple assault in the state of Mississippi. And it was expunged off of your record. Can you apply for a Firearms permit afterwards? If so how do you ans… read more
My fiance and I are currently involved in a domestic violence
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
My fiance and I are currently involved in a domestic violence case, and I've just been summoned to appear in court to testify on behalf of the arresting officer. What should I do? Do I need to hire a … read more
I was charged with domestic violence and found not guilty.
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
I was charged with domestic violence and found not guilty. How do I have this sealed. My spouse and I are back together. … read more
If someone has plead not guilty for an domestic violence assault
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
If someone has plead not guilty for an domestic violence assault on their wife, separated at the time but still married, and the abuser gets a public defender, can the publice defender change the plea… read more