Criminal Law

Connect one-on-one with a verified criminal lawyer who will answer your question

Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, JustAnswer Criminal Law Mentor

More related answers
All criminal lawyers are VERIFIED
My son is in jail in Michigan. He was arrested on a domestic
Law Educator, Esq., criminal lawyer
My son is in jail in Michigan. He was arrested on a domestic issue. Upon running is info it was determined he has arrest warrants in Florida. Michigan is holding him only on the arrest warrants from F… read more
My son was charged with domestic abuse in Iowa. arrested and
Hammer O\u0027Justice
Hammer O\u0027Justice, Attorney
My son was charged with domestic abuse in Iowa. arrested and spent the night in jail. When he went to court the charge was dropped to simple assult and he paid a $230.00 fine. They took an antique out… read more
I need to get a restraining order for a domestic violence
Zoey_ JD
I need to get a restraining order for a domestic violence situation … read more
my older brother and i got into an argument, he beat me up,
Hammer O\u0027Justice
Hammer O\u0027Justice, Attorney
my older brother and i got into an argument, he beat me up, but the school found out and reported it. and they know everything, even the school cop is involved. If i deny everything i said, can they d… read more
I have received a letter from an inmate awaiting hearing for
Dave Kennett
Dave Kennett, Doctoral Degree
I have received a letter from an inmate awaiting hearing for domestic abuse in a florida jail. He is blackmailing me for $1000. to have via western union when he gets out on the 18th. He says he has c… read more
My emotionally abusive, alcoholic husband had me arrested for
Zoey_ JD
My emotionally abusive, alcoholic husband had me arrested for domestic battery after hitting and injuring himself. I have dated recordings on my cell phone that include him threatening to shoot himsel… read more
Last weekend my boyfriend got arrested for Domestic Abuse against
Alex J. Esq.
Alex J. Esq., Managing Attorney
Last weekend my boyfriend got arrested for Domestic Abuse against me..but in all honesty I was drunk and barely remember talking with the police. my neighbor called the police since she heard me bangi… read more
My husband was arrested last night for domestic abuse. He
Dwayne B.
Dwayne B., Juris Doctor
My husband was arrested last night for domestic abuse. He is scheduled to appear in court on Tuesday. What will happen?… read more
I was arrested for aggravated domestic abuse with intent/weapon.
JB Umphrey
JB Umphrey, Attorney & Counselor
I was arrested for aggravated domestic abuse with intent/weapon. The police remove all the firearms in our house. My case was dismissed, but now the assistant prosecutor will not release my firearms b… read more
I was arrested for domestic abuse battery in Louisiana in 2006
Law Educator, Esq., criminal lawyer
I was arrested for domestic abuse battery in Louisiana in 2006 they let me go after being booked no bond no order to return to court I never went to court and was never charged/convicted but the arres… read more
My roomate beat me up in a disagreement over a bill. He fled
SunshineLawyer
SunshineLawyer, Partner
My roomate beat me up in a disagreement over a bill. He fled the scene and returned later only to be arrested. He knocked me to the ground and repeatdly punched me in the back of the head. He is now c… read more
Girlfriend accused my son of domestic abuse. He has no
Zoey_ JD
girlfriend accused my son of domestic abuse. He has no criminal record and she has no proof of abuse. He was arrested and is being booked today. they have been broken up for 2 months and he has no con… read more
Me and my boyfriend got into a domestic abuse situation. He
Dave Kennett
Dave Kennett, Doctoral Degree
Me and my boyfriend got into a domestic abuse situation. He has a history of assult. I of course got subpenaed for the state. What if i don't go?… read more
I had my son arrested for domestic violence. He has a history
Zoey_ JD
I had my son arrested for domestic violence. He has a history of domestic violence arrrests. He got mad at me and had me arrested over a month later for domestic violence harrassment involving his son… read more
my brother-in-law who was caught in the act and arrested for
LegalKnowledge, Juris Doctor
my brother-in-law who was caught in the act and arrested for beating his pregnant girlfriend, got out on bond. he was susposed to not contact his now exgirlfried in any way not even through third part… read more
i was arrested for domestic battery and bonded out of jail,i
Law Educator, Esq., criminal lawyer
i was arrested for domestic battery and bonded out of jail,i called 911 and told them what iwas arrested for and that there was a epo against me and the alleged victim,however my car was parked across… read more
My Fiancee was arrested in January 2008 and is still in ...
jamest
jamest, High School or GED
My Fiancee was arrested in January 2008 and is still in jail. Court sentencing was yesterday on Domestic abuse assualt with intent, Reckless use of a firearm. The police dept. placed a OFP for five ye… read more
Hello.My husband got into a domestic situation with ...
Dave Kennett
Dave Kennett, Doctoral Degree
Hello.My husband got into a domestic situation with his sister.She ended up going to jail and he was sent to the hospital.He went to court today to drop the charges against her since family means more… read more