Criminal Law

Connect one-on-one with a verified criminal lawyer who will answer your question

CrimDefense
CrimDefense
CrimDefense, CriminalDefenseAtty

More related answers
All criminal lawyers are VERIFIED
I am currently going through a divorce in New York in the
LegalGems
LegalGems, Juris Doctorate
I am currently going through a divorce in New York in the Supreme Court. I also have a temporary restraining order against my wife in family court. Her attorney and my attorney are handling both matte… read more
I have been served with a criminal temporary order of protection
LawTalk, Lawyer
I have been served with a criminal temporary order of protection for my ex-husband because last year I made 20 phone calls to his work answering machine calling him names while in a psychiatric ward. … read more
Hi Fran, Hi, I have temporary order of protection that my family
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
Hi Fran, Hi, I have temporary order of protection that my family took against me. I have also violation of the order. The family and the criminal case are in the IDV court. My attorney said to me that… read more
Can a New york State tooper change an order of protection and
Daniel Solutions
Daniel Solutions, Doctoral Degree
Can a New york State tooper change an order of protection and go tothe court and get it approved?… read more
I live in NC. My ex had a Temporary order of Protection on
Joseph
Joseph, Attorney
I live in NC. My ex had a Temporary order of Protection on me 3 years ago. She dissmissed the charge and I never went to court. I was never arrested and I was never convicted of any felony offense in … read more
My husband filed a temporary protection order against my ex
Ely, Counselor at Law
My husband filed a temporary protection order against my ex husband in Superior court of Snohomish county, WA and it was granted. We have a hearing set for Friday 14. My ex got a lawyer [associate att… read more
The new york state trooper made all the physical changes to
Daniel Solutions
Daniel Solutions, Doctoral Degree
The new york state trooper made all the physical changes to an amended order of protection. She took the original order of protection, made a photo copy of it, whited out different words and entered n… read more
Temporary order of Protection from my married wife ( who
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
Temporary order of Protection from my married wife ( who lived with me only on weekends ) against me. She claimed I hit her but I have a police report in which I called the police because she had hit … read more
I'm apply to a police department and I need clarification as
Michael Bradley
Michael Bradley, Doctoral Degree
I'm apply to a police department and I need clarification as to whether or not a military protection order is the same as a civilian protection order and if being taken into custody then immediately r… read more
I am under a temporary order of protection issued because i
Colleen Grady
Colleen Grady, Assistant Principal
I am under a temporary order of protection issued because i was wrongly arrested for violating a prior order of protection which was closed. So the arrest was improper and i expect the new order to be… read more
I'm at my wits end with dealing with an ex. I have a order
James Daloisio
James Daloisio, Attorney
Hi. I'm at my wits end with dealing with an ex. I have a order of protection, which he has violated. I need advice on filing the contempt of court for violating the order. I submitted the contempt in … read more
My wife exparte protective order and i have not served with
Olivia Kent
Olivia Kent, Managing Partner
My wife exparte protective order and i have not served with notice Can court order permanent protective order? without serving notoce notice … read more
DanLegal
DanLegal, Law Partner
Second opinion] My wife exparte protective order and i have not served with notice Can court order permanent protective order? without serving notoce notice… read more
In New york State, can I put a restraining order on a house
sfbradley86
sfbradley86, Doctoral Degree
In New york State, can I put a restraining order on a house or residents that I do not live at or own.… read more
What forms do I submit to the ADA in New York State to start
DanLegal
DanLegal, Law Partner
Hello, what forms do I submit to the ADA in New York State to start the process to extend an order of protection. This is in criminal court. I thought I had the forms but my eyesight mistook NV for NY… read more
I am an alleged victim of a domestic violence case in
James Daloisio
James Daloisio, Attorney
Hi, I am an alleged victim of a domestic violence case in white plains, new york. The officers issued a protection order against my husband. I went back to court today to request a modification for th… read more
Hi, I have temporary order of protection that my family took
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
Hi, I have temporary order of protection that my family took against me. I have also violation of the order. The D.A want to ask for ACOD for a year. I dont care about seeing my wife or my older son, … read more
I have temporary order of protection that my family took against
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
I have temporary order of protection that my family took against me. I have also violation of the order. The D.A want to ask for ACOD for a year. If I will get a ACOD, can I appeal it after a while? (… read more