Criminal Law

Connect one-on-one with a verified criminal lawyer who will answer your question

CrimDefense
CrimDefense
CrimDefense, CriminalDefenseAtty

More related answers
All criminal lawyers are VERIFIED
He''s being sentence tomorrow and we want to know what to
Ellen, Attorney
He''s being sentence tomorrow and we want to know what to say or plea to keep from serving jail time… read more
I NEED A SAMPLE LETTER OF ASKING THE JUDGE TO GIVE MY
Attorney & Mediator
Attorney & Mediator, Attorney & Certified Mediator
I NEED A SAMPLE LETTER OF ASKING THE JUDGE TO GIVE MY HUSBAND LESS TIME IN STATE PRISON.HE IS DUE FOR SENTENCING ON NOV NEXT MONTH.I HAVE NO FAMILY HERE I HAVE THREE KIDS I SUFFER FROM ANXIETY AND PAN… read more
What do I have to do to ask a judge to reconsider the 60 day
CrimDefense
CrimDefense, CriminalDefenseAtty
What do I have to do to ask a judge to reconsider the 60 day jail sentence to a home detention sentence instead because I have a couple of surgery's and very important appointment to go to… read more
I am a wife who needs to write a letter to judge asking for
Ely, Counselor at Law
I am a wife who needs to write a letter to judge asking for mercy to reduce my husband's sentencing as a first time offender. Thank you in advance.… read more
If I get sentenced to prison can I ask the judge for some time
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
If I get sentenced to prison can I ask the judge for some time to get all my things secure… read more
If the D.A. and the attorney have come to a sentencing agreement
Ely, Counselor at Law
If the D.A. and the attorney have come to a sentencing agreement as part of a plea bargain, can the Judge give less time or probation in lieu of what the D.A. and Attorney agreed upon?… read more
I have a friend in jail who has been sentenced, but the sentence
N Cal Atty
N Cal Atty, JD
I have a friend in jail who has been sentenced, but the sentence seemed unfair. Could his lawyer request another judge?… read more
i am on probation. i was sentenced to jail time and 1 yr in
CrimDefense
CrimDefense, CriminalDefenseAtty
i am on probation. i was sentenced to jail time and 1 yr in a drug rehab. i was kicked out of the rehab. i am currently trying to get into a rehab. it has been almost 2 months since kicked out 12-26-1… read more
I would like a sample letter asking a judge for leniency for
Hammer O\u0027Justice
Hammer O\u0027Justice, Attorney
I would like a sample letter asking a judge for leniency for my husband. He is in jail awaiting pretrial sentencing. He violated PTI and turned himself in. He has been in jail already for 3 weeks and … read more
I have been sentenced to do weekend jail time on a 5 day
Lucy, Esq., Juris Doctor
I have been sentenced to do weekend jail time on a 5 day sentence. My paperwork does not state a surrender date or a done date. With my job Iam unable to do every weekend now the captain of the jail s… read more
I have a friend who was sentenced to 20 years in jail for robbery.the
Counselor
Counselor, Doctoral Degree
I have a friend who was sentenced to 20 years in jail for robbery.the case is this he was asked by one of his friends to go with them somewhere he had no idea the guy was going to rob and murder some … read more
I have a client who was sentenced to jail time for a DUI in
Amadeo Rivera
Amadeo Rivera, JD
I have a client who was sentenced to jail time for a DUI in 2009 in Denver. He never served his sentence because he lives in Québec, Canada. There is a bond that was issued. We would like to settle his case there so that he can travel again to the U.S. … read more
A very close friend of the family is in jail and I was ask
P. Simmons, Lawyer
A very close friend of the family is in jail and I was ask by his family to write a letter to the Judge, can you help me with this?… read more
DOES A JUDGE IN THE SUPERIOR COURT OF THE STATE OF DELAWARE
CrimDefense
CrimDefense, CriminalDefenseAtty
DOES A JUDGE IN THE SUPERIOR COURT OF THE STATE OF DELAWARE HAVE THE RIGHT TO ADD TIME TO A SENTENCE THAT IS BEING SERVED AND MODIFY THAT SENTENCE?… read more
I have a sentence hearing next week and I need to write up a
WiseOwl58
WiseOwl58, JD Honors Graduate
Hi, I have a sentence hearing next week and I need to write up a letter to the judge and give it to my lawyer by tomorrow. I've been going at it for a week now and cannot get anything down. This is ca… read more
I have a friend who was sentenced to do time in a half way
Sam, Attorney
I have a friend who was sentenced to do time in a half way house. He was an idiot and walked away... they caught him not very long afterward and he was sentenced to do 2 years corrections. he was rele… read more
At the time of sentencing i was sentenced to 30 years 10 years
Sam, Attorney
At the time of sentencing i was sentenced to 30 years 10 years for each count. My lawyer asked the judge if i could get credit for time served for all 3 counts. The judge granted it and i got the tran… read more
I would like to ask a judge to allow a prisoner time at home
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
I would like to ask a judge to allow a prisoner time at home with her 86 year old mother before sentencing. She has 90 days before her time starts. Thank you for your help.… read more