Criminal Law

Connect one-on-one with a verified criminal lawyer who will answer your question

Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, JustAnswer Criminal Law Mentor

More related answers
All criminal lawyers are VERIFIED
Do I need a lawyer if my roommate is conducting illegal activities
Loren, criminal lawyer
Do I need a lawyer if my roommate is conducting illegal activities (drug use and mfg.) and I'm unable to move and fear retaliation when I intend to get him evicted? I discovered this was occurring in … read more
there was warrant for my arrest for 2 years that i knew ...
Moe Manser
Moe Manser, President
there was warrant for my arrest for 2 years that i knew nothing about. I have never been arrested nor do I have a record. My court date is 3/18/2008. How long do you think it will take for them to dis… read more
My brother and cousin have a lawyer I need a lawyer I was in
Bill Attorney
Bill Attorney, law
My brother and cousin have a lawyer I need a lawyer I was in jail for a case I had nothing to do with happened back in 2015 I just were clear of the charge … read more
I took my computer to a company to be repaired. They have ...
Attorney & Mediator
Attorney & Mediator, Attorney & Certified Mediator
I took my computer to a company to be repaired. They have misplaced or lost it. I have been lied to and promised so many things in the past 6 months. What recourse do I have?This started in June 2007.… read more
Hello. I have been contacted by a man that ive spoken with
Law Educator, Esq., criminal lawyer
Hello. I have been contacted by a man that ive spoken with over the phone and has actually stalked me while i was treating my wife to lunch on her birthday... i can forward this email, but it was sent… read more
I have a hearing for retail theft in the third degree tomorrow
Daniel Solutions
Daniel Solutions, Doctoral Degree
I have a hearing for retail theft in the third degree tomorrow in Michigan. My lawyer has already spoken with the DA involved in the case. The DA said that he would have to run by what the Lawyer prop… read more
How do you suggest a nosy and provoking neighbor is handled
lwpat
lwpat, Doctoral Degree
How do you suggest a nosy and provoking neighbor is handled? Several times police has been called and they have spoken to the neighbor but it has really been to no avail. Recently the same neighbor's … read more
I have been ntrying that for 2 years now & nothing has worked,do
Law Educator, Esq., criminal lawyer
I have been ntrying that for 2 years now & nothing has worked,do you know any one in Hartford CT… read more
Wanting information on having my 2 DUI charges sealed or set aside. It has been 10 1/2 yea
Sam, Attorney
Wanting information on having my 2 DUI charges sealed or set aside. It has been 10 1/2 years since my first charge and 7 1/2 since my last. I want to go to school for surgical technology and don't wan… read more
I hire a lawyer to defend me against a false gun charge .I
James Daloisio
James Daloisio, Attorney
I hire a lawyer to defend me against a false gun charge .I was informed this lawyer I hired has been informing the man who falsely made the charges., Is he allowed to imform this man all information i… read more
I need a lawyer that covers the state of maine. Any
James Daloisio
James Daloisio, Attorney
I have spoken with the DA, intake, and several other people that would pick up the phone … read more
WHAT DO YOU DO WHEN YOU HAVE 2 LAWYERS ON YOUR CASE ...
rvlaw
rvlaw, Judge
WHAT DO YOU DO WHEN YOU HAVE 2 LAWYERS ON YOUR CASE @20,000. EACH ONES DONE NOTHING,THE OTHER ONLY BASIC.WE DONT FEEL WE CAN TRUST THEM,DONT KNOW WHO TO TRUST,TRIALS IN A FEW WEEKS ON SERIOS DRUG CHAR… read more
Where can I find a Legal Aid Federal Appeal Lawyer
JD, Doctoral Degree
My son Jacardo Dixon needs a lawyer..to file an appeal in Federal Court. We need a new lawyer. His lawyer has not spoken to him snce he was sentenced four months ago...has made no attempt see him ...b… read more
I have been requested to be a witness in a felony case ...
rvlaw
rvlaw, Judge
I have been requested to be a witness in a felony case against someone whom I care to have nothing to do with. However, I am his key wtness. What I''m curious about is the usual fees charged by or sim… read more
The poice told information about my personal life to a man I
WiseOwl58
WiseOwl58, JD Honors Graduate
The poice told information about my personal life to a man I know but is not related to me. The information had nothing to do with the pubic record either I was not charged with anything and ended up … read more
i had been stalked by someone and felt fear and i called the
LegalEagle1
LegalEagle1, Attorney
i had been stalked by someone and felt fear and i called the police officer, and now i HAVE LETTER form court for preliminary hearing as a wittness,, but I moved to other state form escaping the fear … read more
I want to ask a lawyer about my problem. Wisconain. Nothing
Jonathan Holson
Jonathan Holson, JD
I want to ask a lawyer about my problem JA: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location. Customer: Wisconain JA: What steps have you taken so far? Customer: nothing JA: Anything el… read more
Have a girl freind in county jail was apoited public
Zoey_ JD
have a girl freind in lee county jail was apoited public defender on first apeariance sept 2018 has never spoken to lawyer this lawyer bound her case over to supior court has never seen or talked to h… read more