Criminal Law

Connect one-on-one with a verified criminal lawyer who will answer your question

Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, JustAnswer Criminal Law Mentor

More related answers
All criminal lawyers are VERIFIED
A woman at my workplace has accused me of assaulting her,
LegalEagle1
LegalEagle1, Attorney
A woman at my workplace has accused me of assaulting her, no police were called. Now my Boss wants me to submit a written record to send to corporate for them to investigate. I need to know my options… read more
accused for sexual assault by my partners daughter.
LegalKnowledge, Juris Doctor
accused for sexual assault by my partner's daughter (minor). Basically she wanted to get attention from mother , so she made up story and it was a game for her. she called police and they believed her… read more
My husband was accused of sexual assault on his daughter. The
TexLaw
TexLaw, Attorney
My husband was accused of sexual assault on his daughter. The charges were just filed this week, but the alleged incident happened in 2008. Also, the alleged event occured in La Plata county, CO, but … read more
My husband was accused of sexual assault with a minor and he
Chris T., JD
Chris T., JD, Lawyer
My husband was accused of sexual assault with a minor and he has been in county jail for going on two months with no proof that he did it. What should I do next?… read more
my boyfriend is being accused of sexual assault. he went ...
Lawgirl
Lawgirl, Founder
my boyfriend is being accused of sexual assault. he went over to a old neighbor''s house a week ago and touched her. she said you cant do that the neighbors might see and he left. she now has filed se… read more
A woman is telling people my husband sexually assaulted her.
Zoey_ JD
Hi there, a woman is telling people my husband sexually assaulted her. She has about 6 versions of the story, he told me his version and what he described is 100% not sexual assault. Some stories of h… read more
I asked a woman if she had a boyfriend and she said no. I
James Daloisio
James Daloisio, Attorney
I asked a woman if she had a boyfriend and she said no. I then asked her for her number several times and she said no. We were both tenants staying at a hotel and she might have reported me to hotel m… read more
My husband was arrested for child molestation after a woman
Law Educator, Esq., criminal lawyer
My husband was arrested for child molestation after a woman and her daughter accused him of trying to touch her when she slept in the middle of the night. She and her brother were sleeping in the livi… read more
My ex wife accused me of physically and sexual assaulting my
Zoey_ JD
My ex wife accused me of physically and sexual assaulting my children during our divorce in order to gain custody of the children. Neither acts were ver committed and no evidence of these accusations … read more
You recently answered my questions about sexual assault accusations.
Nate, Lawyer
You recently answered my questions about sexual assault accusations. Is there a law that says I must be informed of whether or not charges are going to be filed in a timely manner?… read more
my 11 year old was accused of being part of a sexual assault
Joseph
Joseph, Attorney
my 11 year old was accused of being part of a sexual assault at the public swimming pool, he witnessed it, told the the police what he saw, the officer went to the pool and told the manager a teacher … read more
My niece has been sexually assault .she is 14 and he is 29.
Lucy, Esq., Juris Doctor
Hi my niece has been sexually assault .she is 14 and he is 29. I recently went on line to check the status of the case and it shows he wAs Indicted . It also disclosed my nieces name and addreSs on pu… read more
my daughter was assaulted by a boyfriend we got a ...
Attorney & Mediator
Attorney & Mediator, Attorney & Certified Mediator
my daughter was assaulted by a boyfriend we got a restraining order and he filed assault charges against her. She has pictures of her injuries and an er report and police report filed what do we do no… read more
My 17 year old has been accused of giving a 14-year-old
Ely, Counselor at Law
My 17 year old has been accused of giving a 14-year-old cough medicine to get her high and then sexually assaulting her. He denies it and the girls mom said that she was raped before by a 24 year old … read more
I accused my husband on the 28th of violence and assault i
Zoey_ JD
i accused my husband on the 28th of violence and sexual assault i recanted my sexual assault to det and she said there keeping the violence one but i never even seen my husband that day i just told th… read more
my daughter was the victim of sexual assault on her college
Dave Kennett
Dave Kennett, Doctoral Degree
my daughter was the victim of sexual assault on her college campus. The offender pleaded guilty in criminal court, was expelled from the school and is on 4 years' probation. My daughter has since with… read more
My daughter was assaulted by her boyfriend & has filed charges
Marsha411JD, Lawyer
My daughter was assaulted by her boyfriend & has filed charges in one town. The officer told her that night that she should also go to file charges in the other city where the assault also took place … read more
My husband has been falsely accused of sexually assaulting a
Law Educator, Esq., criminal lawyer
My husband has been falsely accused of sexually assaulting a minor and I have for failing to protect this child. First allegations took place in about 14 months ago and now again. … read more