Criminal Law

Connect one-on-one with a verified criminal lawyer who will answer your question

RobertJDFL, Lawyer

More related answers
All criminal lawyers are VERIFIED
i tried to purchase a hand gun today and was arrested because
Meigs
Meigs, Attorney
i tried to purchase a hand gun today and was arrested because I was told I have a TDO order that is incorrect on my records… read more
Can I be arrested to buy a hand gun with a misdemeanor
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
Can I be arrested for trying to buy a hand gun with a misdemeanor charge after 20yrs.ago? … read more
I live in Colorado purchased a hand gun May 3rd before gun
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
I live in Colorado purchased a hand gun May 3rd before gun laws changed. When I purchased the gun I had to go through a background check and the shop had a customer file with the serial number of gun … read more
I am attempting to purchase a hand gun and during the
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
I am attempting to purchase a hand gun and during the background check there is an arrest record from 1984 for a class 4 misdemeanor assault. I recall that incident and it was a fist fight with my bro… read more
I would like to purchase a hand gun. I have a felony drug
JB Umphrey
JB Umphrey, Attorney & Counselor
I would like to purchase a hand gun. I have a felony drug convictio fro over 20 years ago . What is the peocess that I must go through? Do I have a chance of getting handgun for my home?… read more
my wife ownes a hand gun, could i use her hand gun to ...
Law Educator, Esq., criminal lawyer
my wife ownes a hand gun, could i use her hand gun to protect my children and myself in case of an intruder? i am a felon, but is there justification considering the circumstance?… read more
Live in Texas. I would like to purchase a gun. Was convicted
Irwin Law
Irwin Law, Juris Doctor JD
Live in Texas. I would like to purchase a gun. Was convicted in about 1981 of a DWI. Because of the long time frame, I have heard I may be allowed to purchase ana own a firearm.??? Except for the DWI,… read more
My husband was convicted in 1981 on a robbery and assult
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
My husband was convicted in 1981 on a robbery and sexual assult with using a hand gun. There were two victims and two black men that was doing the criminal act. They only convicted my husband, and he … read more
On 11JAN14 I purchased a hand gun in San Diego, CA which on
Law Educator, Esq., criminal lawyer
On 11JAN14 I purchased a hand gun in San Diego, CA which on 11JAN14 initiated my DROS process on 13JAN14 I was told that DOJ put me in a delay status. Approximately 30 days later DOJ tells the gun sho… read more
I wanted to know why is it that everyone without a felony
Counselor
Counselor, Doctoral Degree
i wanted to know why is it that everyone without a felony could carry a hand gun to protect them and their family i have had a felony a few years ago everybody makes mistakes no ones perfect i have a … read more
Trying to purchase a gun. Got a charge back in 2005
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
Trying to purchase a gun. Got a charge back in 2005 (Financial Identity Transaction) was giving probatíon (PTUP) paid all fines and fees as if that matters. I've had a gun before in 1999 but I would l… read more
I am in nevada and wanted to purchase a gun for home
Barrister, Criminal Defense Law
i am in nevada and wanted to purchase a gun for home protection but i had an arrest / misdemeanor when i was 21 (now 36) for domestic violence with my girlfriend for "pushing". I've never had anything… read more
I have a friend who is a convicted felon, on parole and lives
Sam, Attorney
I have a friend who is a convicted felon, on parole and lives in California. His girlfriend legaly purchased a hand gun and kept it at there home. She decided to leave a couple weeks ago and left the … read more
I was charge with domestic voilence and would like too get
Law Educator, Esq., criminal lawyer
I was charge with domestic voilence and would like too get my right back too beable too purchase hand gun and rifles again is that possiable… read more
I have never owned a hand gun. I like to hunt, I own two rifles,
LADYLAWYER
LADYLAWYER, Owner of my own law firm
I have never owned a hand gun. I like to hunt, I own two rifles, and a shotgun. I want to buy a hand gun, but while reading the hand gun safety cirtificate handbook, getting ready to take the test, I … read more
I have a sis I have bought several hand guns with no problems
LegalEagle1
LegalEagle1, Attorney
I have a sis I have bought several hand guns with no problems I vote serve on jury duty how can I get a ccw permit… read more
I was arrested and charged for carrying a hand gun in my
LegalKnowledge, Juris Doctor
I was arrested and charged for carrying a hand gun in my luggage at the airport.in Orlando Florida. I had been burglarized and my fiancée had purchased a gun for me. I still felt unsafe and decided to… read more
If I have a gun registered to me in Missouri and have been
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
If I have a gun registered to me in Missouri and have been charged with the illegal use of a hand gun. I was waving around an unloaded gun, upset. What can happen to me … read more