Criminal Law

Criminal Law Questions? Ask a Criminal Lawyer.

I have been on probation for 4 years. Went to D. SAFP. And…

Customer Question
I have been on...

I have been on probation for 4 years. Went to D

Lawyer's Assistant: What were you convicted of exactly? Have all your appeals been exhausted?

SAFP. And have been out 2 years. Clean and sober. I messed up and failed a U.A. I am terrified

Lawyer's Assistant: In what state did this occur?

I will be sent back

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Texas

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Criminal Law
SAFP.
IT'S A VIOLATION OF MY PROBATION. I HAVE BEEN DOING GREAT...AND SLIPPED UP. A TERRIBLE MISTAKE. I DON'T WANT it to RUIN MY LIFE...LOOSE MY JOB...HOUSE...PROGRESS I'VE MADE!
I have a new job...selling vehicles at a local dealership. I'm back In the public eye.everyone knows me in my hometown.ans this ONE MISTAKE COULD RUIN MY LIFE FOREVER.
I was sentenced to SAFP. DIFFERED CHARGES IF I COMPLETE THE PROGRAM AND AFTER CARE SUCCESSFULLY. WHICH I HAVE. NOW I'M JUST FINISHING OUT MY PROBATION. HOWEVER...I AM CERTAIN THEY WANT TO SEND ME BACK TO SAFP. AND I CAN'T GO. I HAVE A CHANCE AT A REAL FUTURE FOR MYSELF. I MADE A MISTAKE. AND I FEEL HORRIBLE ABOUT IT.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Methamphetamine charges.
4/4/2018
Criminal Lawyer: CrimDefense, CriminalDefenseAtty replied 2 months ago
CrimDefense
CrimDefense, CriminalDefenseAtty

Hi! I will be the professional that will be helping you today. I look forward to providing you with information to help with your question and concern

Good morning. I certainly understand the situation and your concern. Is this your first violation? What did your PO say?

Since I've been out of SAFP...this is my only violation.
She said she would have to contact Medina county and they said that I have to go in and see an officer on April 19. Am I going to be arested
I cant affird the phone call right now. Sorry. Saving for an attorney

Thank you. When a person is on probation for something related to drugs or alcohol, relapse is not uncommon. I am not saying that it is right and a defense to failing a UA but probation, Judge and the State, may be somewhat understanding. This is a technical violation, not a violation whereby you picked up a new charged, so you may be able to resolve this and get your probation reinstated and not revoked, if it is your first violation and you have been in compliance. It will be up to your PO to arrest you or violate you and the goal here would be to get probation reinstated and extended with additional terms, which is a possibility.

Please let me know if you have any follow up questions or need any clarification on something which I stated above. Also, remember to rate my service at the top of this page, before exiting the site, so I can receive credit for my help. I hope you found it to be 5 STARS! Only rate my answer when you are 100% satisfied. If you feel the need to click either of the two lower ratings to the left, please stop and reply to me. I want to make sure your experience with the site was as pleasurable as possible and that you are satisfied with the help I provided.

I don't want my name in the paper. I would loose my clientele and my job
I might as well jump off a bridge if they put my name in the paper...

That should not happen in a situation like this. I am not aware of newspapers publishing anything about probation violations, for minor cases like this. You are welcome. Please let me know if there is anything else, as I would be happy to respond. If not, please remember to rate my help at this time at the top of this page, prior to leaving, so I can receive the proper credit, for our time together. A 5 STAR rating is greatly appreciated. Thank you.

I have a very public job and this would end it ALL. WHAT CAN I DO TO MAKE SURE IT'S NOT IN THE LOCAL PAPER?
Do i need a lawyer?

I am sorry to say but there is nothing which could prevent them from doing so. As I shared, unless this would be something that is deemed newsworthy and you are in the public eye and they have reasons to report this, they should not. I do think you 100% should retain an attorney, so they can work with your PO and State,to see about resolving this or maybe even trying to get your PO to not even violate you

I need HELP! Please

Yes, I truly understand and you want and need to retain a criminal defense attorney this morning. I have shared with you the information about this and what may be done and what you can do but you need an attorney to represent you and want to retain one today.

I just wanted to follow up and see if you had any other questions or needed me to clarify something. I am here to help, so please let me know. Thanks!