Criminal Law

Connect one-on-one with a verified criminal lawyer who will answer your question

Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, JustAnswer Criminal Law Mentor

More related answers
All criminal lawyers are VERIFIED
I received a ticket for reckless driving. They pulled me over,
JB Umphrey
JB Umphrey, Attorney & Counselor
I received a ticket for reckless driving. They pulled me over, impounded my girlfriend's car and arrested me but released me a few hours later. We got the car out. We went to court as stated on the ti… read more
my car was impounded Friday night when I got my first DUI.
Ely, Counselor at Law
my car was impounded Friday night when I got my first DUI. How long before I can retrieve it?… read more
I received a ticket thursday night. my friend was arrested
Len
Len, Attorney at Law
I received a ticket thursday night. my friend was arrested for DWI, but, i go a ticket that says: "DWI Allowing". I was the passenger....the statute (NJ) says just about everything that will happen to… read more
car impounded on suspicion of DUI, I blew .00 five times and
Zoey_ JD
car impounded on suspicion of DUI, I blew .00 five times and released. Car still impounded?… read more
I reside in CA, but was visiting in WV and received a DUI, I
Sam, Attorney
i reside in CA, but was visiting in WV and received a DUI, I was also a license WV driver at one time, i obtained an attorney in WV. He got me into DUI Deferral with interlock, and then the hold was t… read more
I got a DUI ticket last night .My bac level was .076 and
Delta-Lawyer
Delta-Lawyer, Doctoral Degree
I got a DUI ticket last night .My bac level was .076 and I have a hearing on tuesday in seattle municiple court .Do you think my license will be revoked ? The officer mentioned that he will not inform… read more
Police came to my house and impounded my car because they
Nisha Jones
Nisha Jones, Juris Doctorate
Police came to my house and impounded my car because they suspected it was used in a crime. It took me 2 weeks and $700 to get it back. That was one month ago. I have since been pulled over three time… read more
I received a misdemeanor possession ticket at a DUI checkpoint
Barrister, Criminal Defense Law
I received a misdemeanor possession ticket at a DUI checkpoint last night. I was given the ticket and allowed to leave. The cops were very nice. I asked one if I would lose my teaching license and he … read more
I received a DUI ticket 1 week ago. I had a DUI ticket 5 years
Zoey_ JD
I received a DUI ticket 1 week ago. I had a DUI ticket 5 years ago and 1 week prior which was supervision and not a conviction. Will this be treated as my first DUI because of the timing? My license i… read more
My car was ordered impounded by judge for DUI with property
Jonathan Holson
Jonathan Holson, JD
My car was ordered impounded by judge for DUI with property damage. What do I need to do for probation officer? … read more
My husband received a second DUI last night. He had the highest
LegalEase101
LegalEase101, Attorney
My husband received a second DUI last night. He had the highest BAC for his first offense, and hasn't attended the first class for the ARD or the actual hearing. The first and second DUIs are in diffe… read more
My daughter who just turned 19 was arrested last night and
Zoey_ JD
My daughter who just turned 19 was arrested last night and the car that is in my name is ***** ***** at the impound worth of cocaine and he told her to put it in her bra and she did. I can't get an an… read more
last night i got 2 tickets that say order to appear it is in
Nate, Lawyer
last night i got 2 tickets that say order to appear it is in my towns mayors court i have no previous record. the tickets are for marijuana possession less than bulk amount and possession of paraphern… read more
i received my first dui offense in 2001 and took ARD classes
Legal-Guru
Legal-Guru, Attorney at Law
i received my first dui offense in 2001 and took ARD classes and 12 months probation. I then got another DUI in August 2004 which required 30 days jail time, ARD, drug and alcohol evaluation all compl… read more
I received a dui ticket in NY state; breathalyzer was 0.16.
Michelle
Michelle, Doctoral Degree
I received a dui ticket in NY state; breathalyzer was 0.16. Will my license be suspended? My job requires me to travel and I must have my license. Is it possible to get a restricted license? Will I ha… read more
My name is XXXXX XXXXX I had DUI tests taken on me last night.
Zoey_ JD
My name is XXXXX XXXXX I had DUI tests taken on me last night. It was my 1st one and there were no tickets given. I had just pulled into my driveway. I dont know my BAC or my breathalyzer test score. … read more
I received a 509-6 traffic ticket. Listed on the ticket says
Zoey_ JD
I received a 509-6 traffic ticket. Listed on the ticket says possession of fraudulent british columbia lic. I did have an ID with a fraudulent name and date of birth but it was clearly an ID not a lic… read more
, police took my car because they say it was involoved
Zoey_ JD
police took my car because they say it was involoved in license plate theft but I didn't do anything and I drive it every day and didn't do anything … read more