Criminal Law

Criminal Law Questions? Ask a Criminal Lawyer.

I just got informed by a police officer that I have a

Customer Question
I just got informed...

I just got informed by a police officer that I have a warrant under another name . Seems as if a friend used my name for a domestic violence an now has a warrant. But its linked to my name some how. How can I fix this

Lawyer's Assistant: Have domestic violence charges been filed? If so, when is the next court date?

I don't know anything about that. I only know of the guy. He doesn't live in the state the warrant is in

Lawyer's Assistant: In what state did the domestic violence occur?

Washington state.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

The officer that pulled me over tonight informed me of all this. From another county so he didn't take me in. He said he could an run fingerprints to see if me.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Criminal Law
4/1/2018
Criminal Lawyer: Bill Attorney, Lawyer replied 4 months ago
Bill Attorney

Dear Customer ,

Thank You for contacting justanswer today and posting your criminal law question.

I'm attorney Bill assisting you with your request in answering the warrant.

You need to contact the clerk's office of the court that issued the warrant and arrange a time for interview.

After your interview the clerk and court can cancel the warrant when issued by mistake or in error.

You can contact the police for information on the court that issued the warrant or use the State public records look up.

We are here to help so please follow up with me on this question as required.

I'm an independent legal expert and get a credit after you leave positive feedback today.

So please take the time to leave a rating today.

You do this by rating 5*****, 4**** or better.

FIVE STARS or your rating is much appreciated.

Best

Attorney Bill

Dear Customer ,

I would like to follow up on your legal question, do you need any further information ?

Just a reminder I rely on your positive feedback to get a credit for my time.

FIVE STARS or your rating gives me a credit for my time.

Thanks

Attorney Bill