Criminal Law

Criminal Law Questions? Ask a Criminal Lawyer.

Is not for me is for my boyfriend he got bond but I need it…

Customer Question
Hello is not for...

Hello is not for me is for my boyfriend he got bond but I need it a co Signature and I couldn’t find nobody so I was thinking of making the judge a letter that I promised him that he will show up to his court he is from El Salvador and I am a US citizen and we are planning to get married to please let him free is that possible

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken? Have you filed any paperwork with the U.S. government?

No Nothing ma’am

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer about this?

Yes ma’am that’s why we got a bond but the Bond wants a cosigner which none of us have and I live in the US

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

He also has a seven-year-old son and he’s been here 14 years he was a cues for harassment and trespassing when he showed up to his court ice got him

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Criminal Law
4/1/2018
Criminal Lawyer: CrimDefense, CriminalDefenseAtty replied 3 months ago
CrimDefense
CrimDefense, CriminalDefenseAtty

Hi! I will be the professional that will be helping you today. I look forward to providing you with information to help with your question and concern

Who is asking for the co-signature? The bondsman?