Criminal Law

Criminal Law Questions? Ask a Criminal Lawyer.

I was called in for questioning regarding my old boss,

Customer Question
I was called in...

I was called in for questioning regarding my old boss , nothing ever happened with us . He would give me free drinks (I am underage) the police made me write out a statement and I don’t wanna be involved will I get into trouble if I withdrawal my statement ?

Lawyer's Assistant: Have any charges been filed? If so, when is the next court date?

No charges , they just started the investigation

Lawyer's Assistant: In what state did this occur?

Wisconsin

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Criminal Law
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/31/2018
Criminal Lawyer: LegalDan, Criminal Defense Lawyer replied 3 months ago
LegalDan
LegalDan, Criminal Defense Lawyer

Hello my name is ***** ***** I am happy to help - what specifically did you write in your statement and tell the police?