Criminal Law

Criminal Law Questions? Ask a Criminal Lawyer.

Im trying to see if there is a way to file a motion or

Customer Question
Im trying to see...

Im trying to see if there is a way to file a motion or something to get rid of a warrant for probation violation. it's my second, but it's been over a year and i would have been done may 31 2018

Lawyer's Assistant: What were you convicted of exactly? Have all your appeals been exhausted?

I've filed no appeals and burglary. but originally fraud, they ended that probation put me on 2yrs for burglary. last year same time violated twice with dirty drop. but they just let me continue with no additional penalty for compliance. now i've violated twice again maybe. bonded out first violation, then seen had another warrant. clerk said mistake, now warrant issued.

Lawyer's Assistant: In what state did this occur?

Il

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I don't know.

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Criminal Law
I go to court Tuesday April 3rd
3/31/2018
Criminal Lawyer: CrimDefense, CriminalDefenseAtty replied 2 months ago
CrimDefense
CrimDefense, CriminalDefenseAtty

Hi! I will be the professional that will be helping you today. I look forward to providing you with information to help with your question and concern

Good morning. Just to be clear, there is a second active warrant when there should only be one? Also, you violated twice?

I copied and attached my record. I apologize if it is a lot. Thank you for taking the time to help.
There needs to be a legal basis to recall a warrant. If the defendant violated and a warrant was issued they would need to turn themselves in and post the bond if one is set for their release. If there is a no bond hold they would have to sit and wait in jail and if there are numerous violations the cases would need to be consolidated so everything could be resolved at once.
Can you represent me in the State of Illinois. I'll gladly pay the fee to talk, but I really want to hire a lawyer.

I am sorry but the site does not provide legal representation. I am happy to answer any questions which you may have and provide you with information, so please just let me know.