Criminal Law

Criminal Law Questions? Ask a Criminal Lawyer.

If you have already answered this question feel free too…

Customer Question
Second opinion] if you have...
Second opinion] if you have already answered this question feel free too answer again because i forget an important detailEveryone involved in this situation lives in Texas, i have two friends who are in
a weird situation. My friend james payed my friend chad 80 dollars to help james
order illegal steroids online, because chad is good with computers. james sought chads
help. Chad ordered the steroids from chads house and computer, without james being
present during the ordering of the steroids. But james provided all the payment
information and the receiving address for the steroids is jame's house. Are any
of the above actions chad committed illegal? Or as long as chad is not in possession
nor using using the steroids will he be okay cause chad is really freaking out.
the amount of steroids ordered was 200 dollars worth.i will give u a 15 dollar tip just answer the question, or just ask for the tip that u would like.
Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Criminal Law
Answered in 1 day by:
4/1/2018
Criminal Lawyer: PhillipsEsq, Attorney-at-Law replied 2 months ago
PhillipsEsq
PhillipsEsq, Attorney-at-Law

Hello: This isCustomer Welcome to JustAnswer! I am reviewing your post, and I will post my response very shortly. Thank you for your patience.

Kindly note that I just came across your post. I do not have control over the question list or the promises made to you by the site as to the response time. I am just a site user just like you. Nonetheless, I apologize for the delay in response to your post.

Kindly give me a few minutes to prepare my response.

Thank you for your patience.

My friend james payed my friend chad 80 dollars to help james
of the above actions chad committed illegal?

Response 1: Yes, for going online and placing an order for illegal steroids. It does not matter that he was doing it on behalf of James.

Or as long as chad is not in possession
the amount of steroids ordered was 200 dollars worth.

Response 2: What he did is illegal. However, he should not be "freaking out" since no one is looking for him at this time. He should not do this kind of favor again because it can get him in a very real legal trouble.

Best wishes,

A 5-star positive rating to my response is appreciated so that I can receive credit for responding to your post. There is no additional cost to you for giving a positive rating. However, that is how I get paid for answering questions on this site.

Thank you for your cooperation.